22nd May 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

Hello guys,
I am the student of 2nd year of B.Tech.
my branch is electrical and electronics engineering.
i want to know how to apply for internship in SAIL?
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. How to apply for a summer internship in SAIL?
  6. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  7. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  9. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  13. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  16. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
28th May 2015, 11:18 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

Procedure to apply for internship in SAIL

* Firstly the candidate have to visit the official site of SAIL for basic knowledge about the SAIL.

* Then you need to contact the HR department of the sail and know the information about internship in their company.

* Then you need to sent the Resume, NOC along with application form to the official of HR department.

* Then they will call you for Interview, and you may asked on the area in which your interested to do internship.

For more details visit the website given below.http://www.sail.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?