11th September 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Is BBA the best option to enter into Business field without doing MBA?

Hi i am in 12 class right now and I am worried about my future, so i want to know the best BBA option available for me to go in Business field rather than Mba.

11th September 2016, 10:58 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is BBA the best option to enter into Business field without doing MBA?

If you are interested in doing business then BBA is surely a good choice but for getting a good job you should pursue for MBA course as most of the good companies are giving the jobs to engineering students or MBA students rather than a BBA student. Thanks
11th September 2016, 11:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BBA the best option to enter into Business field without doing MBA?

BBA is one of the best option to make your career in business field. Actually BBA is a bachelor's degree while MBA is a master degree in business administration. BBA stands for 'Bachelor's of Business Administration'. To get admission in BBA course, you must have qualified 12th standard from any well recognized school/institute.
After completion of your BBA course, yu can apply for job in Finance sector, Consultancy firms, Banking sector etc as per your interest and vacancy available.
16th September 2016, 08:30 AM
shiwangini raj

You can enter in to businesses on the basis of bba or after doing bba and you can do better with respect to without doing an special course but on the basis of MBA you can do your best performance and can get attractive package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?