3rd September 2011, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of BCA with 85%?

hello sir,i am krunal i have passed b.c.a is 85% pleas you suggest what is best to me?

3rd September 2011, 03:42 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Smile Re: What to do after completion of BCA with 85%?

Ur percentage is better in bca so i will suggest to u join mca.this is better to u .good day
3rd September 2011, 04:20 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: What to do after completion of BCA with 85%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,i am krunal i have passed b.c.a is 85% pleas you suggest what is best to me?
What to do after completing BCA Course ?

After completing BCA course if you are interested in the higher study then i think that MCA is the best option for you. MCA is the master of computer Application. This course is related to the BCA course so if your interest in the computer field is more then MCA is the best for you. Many government and private college offer for this program.

You can also do MBA course after completing BCA course. MBA is the master of Business Administrative. This course is totally related to the business field so if you are interested in the business field then MBA is the best option for you. For admission in the MBA course you need to appear in the entrance examination like CAT, MAT, XAT.......and many other.

Now totally depend on you in which field you want to go. I advise you to choose any field by own interest not by parents or another interest. It is your own career so decide any thing by self. Before choosing any field think twice on that. I wish you will get a brightness future.

Regards
~Mukul~
3rd September 2011, 04:33 PM
aishwaryaKrishnan

You can do either MCA or MBA.

If you are preferring MBA then kindly check with IIKM Business School as they provide MBA - Airline & Airport management and MBA - general with 100 % job assurance.

For more details contact [email protected]
3rd September 2011, 04:47 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of BCA course, you can go for courses like-

1.MCA-
If you have interest in your field, and you want to gather more knowledge in your field, then MCA is the best option..
Now a days MCA course is in huge demand... IT companies are hiring MCA students in large number from technical colleges..
So, you will definitely get a huge opportunity to get a job..

2.MBA-
If you have interest in management field, and you want to go for a separate field, then MBA is the best choice.
After completion of MBA course , you will get a job in management post in a company with a handsome salary..
So, both the courses are good.. you can go for any of them,to have a better future..
All the best..
3rd September 2011, 04:51 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
i advised you to go through the job first............becuase
There are handful of chances for you in the field of IT. You got
1. Development(you'll write coding)
2. Testing(you'll merely test the application, No need to write code)
3. Database(Full backend processes, not that difficult)

Now IT is looking for personnel's like you coz this industry is booming up...
Get into act.. Hope it helps.. Cheers
3rd September 2011, 04:56 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
well..85% is a very good percentage indeed in BCA..since you seem to have a very good knowledge of your subject, i would advice you to go for MCA
by doing MCA,you can utilize your BCA knowledge properly and take it to a higher level..
there are other options too like..MBA,IAS and many more so ultimately..you should follow your interest..
3rd September 2011, 04:56 PM
devbj

Dear krunal,,

U have got very good marks in your graduation(bca).
it reflects your capability of studies
i suggest u to opt for higher degree course
1. mca course from a recognised college will help you boost your. bca skills in future u do exceptionaly well in future
2. mba from a good universities like iim,fms,xlri & others will lead you to managment skills apart from it sector
3.ias, ips exams will give you a bright ,respected,secure future if clear the exams .
So totally depending on your interest and you capabilities you go for any above mentioned options,,,will proove u a bright future
Best luck!!!!
devbj
3rd September 2011, 05:30 PM
jinzbaby

hello sir,after passing of bca with 85% better to go for higher degree courses in the same field so that you can improve your knowledge as well as the status in education field.with higher degree if you go anywhere for job they will pay you tmore salary
3rd September 2011, 06:03 PM
brij_kishor

u hv got a vry vry gud %age in bca....mca-master of computer application,,,,so now complete your mca nd tehn MBA will be a great option for you definitely....
3rd September 2011, 07:18 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello friend ........

First of all I would like to congratulate you on the successful completion of BCA and scoring 85% of the marks in it.

So as if I think that you would like to go for the higher studies after the completion of the BCA degree.
Even you could join in any IT based companies to get a job on the basis of the BCA degree.

If you want to go for the higher education there do not worry , here I am providing you the different courses which you can do after completing your BCA degree.

After the BCA degree the best option available to you is to do the MCA degree.
MCA is the Master degree in the Computer application . It is generally a 3 years course sub-divided into the 6 semesters.
There are many government and private universities providing the MCA degree. For seeking in those universities and colleges for the MCA degree you have to go through the entrance exams of the particular colleges and the universities.
MCA degree would suite you because you have done the bachelor degree in the computer application.

Also if you want to build your career in the management field then you can do the MBA degree. MBA is the Master degree in the Business Application . It is a 2 year course and sub-divided in to the 4 semesters.
After doing the MBA degree you can get a good job with the good salary package.

But then what you want to do in future totally depends on you , your interest and skills.

So best of luck for the future.

Regards
~PRAVIR~
3rd September 2011, 08:18 PM
vijendradutt

After BCA course you can opt for MCA,which is Master in Computer Applications.Birla College and other institutes offer this courses.

You can simply log on to: www.buildingcareers.sg/
for more informations
Best of Luck for future
3rd September 2011, 08:45 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after bca there are vast scope you can join in mba , mca etc.
for more details i am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get more knowledge.

good luck.........
3rd September 2011, 08:56 PM
goutam1222

As it seems that you are well learned in your BCA according to your marks. If you got financial freedom( means you don't need to support your family right now) then go for MCA. it will help to make your mark strong in this field. Because completing MCA will open doors for you in many ways. such as, you will be eligible for banking technical jobs, NET(conducted by UGC CSIR). apart from that many companies prefer MCAs rather than BCAs.
But, if you are strong enough in spoken English and all that communication part then you can look for MBA.
4th September 2011, 12:21 AM
tanmayeetripathy

Hi,

bachelor of computer applications is a course that is customized for students wishing to shine in the field of computers and information technology.

Career options for bca:

• after bca one is eligible to take up the masters’ degree courses like mca or m.sc. As a full-time course in the top-rated universities.

• so can alse go for software programmer,software tester,software engineer,software developer,systems analyst.

• you can also go for diploma courses and mca courses..

• if you have any financial constraint then you can go for part time job.

• if you are interested in teaching then you can go for m.s.c in computer science.

• if you are interested in hardware then you can go for hardware and networking.for networking you can choose any of these courses:

1. Ccna (cisco certified course in networking).
2. Mcse (microsoft certified course in software networking).
3. Certificate course in networking from jet king.

• if you want to go in programming field then you can do a certificate course in any of the languages like

*java
*dot net
*c#
*c++
* linux and unix

• you can also go for software design development job within any tech company.

-job prospects:-

• banks

• computers and related electronic equipment manufacturers

• consultancies

• desktop publishing

• financial institutions

• government agencies

• insurance providers

• schools and colleges

• security and surveillance companies.

So as you can see students have numerous options when they have attained their bca degree.
24th July 2012, 10:58 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Dear friend ...

First i am suggest to you for job that is best for you.....If you are not interested in job then you can go for another fields.

There are many fields after completing BCA like
1.MCA: If you are interested in your own field and research more in this field then MCA is best for you .

2.MBA: If you are interested in business then you can go for MBA.

so best of luck dear....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?