3rd May 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Is BCA degree from SMU valid for bank PO

Hello sir,
I have done BCA from Sikkim manipal university. The problem is duration of my degree course is 2 years 6 months and not 3 years because my 1st and 2nd semester exams were conducted together ( they called it late entry into the year or something like that only) . I am really worried weather my degree will b valid or not. Plz tell me.

3rd May 2017, 09:28 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is BCA degree from SMU valid for bank PO

Yes, BCA degree from Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) is valid for all kind of government and private sector jobs. SMU is an approved university by the government of India and University Grant Commission. So you don't have to worry about the validity of your degree. You can prepare for your Bank PO exam without any hesitation. Thanks
5th May 2017, 11:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BCA degree from SMU valid for bank PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I have done BCA from Sikkim manipal university. The problem is duration of my degree course is 2 years 6 months and not 3 years because my 1st and 2nd semester exams were conducted together ( they called it late entry into the year or something like that only) . I am really worried weather my degree will b valid or not. Plz tell me.
Yes, BCA degree from SMU is valid for Bank PO exam because SMU University is approved by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?