15th June 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i do PG in mass communication if I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year CSE? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? How to prepare for it?

I'm a student of b.tech 2nd year of CSE. want to do PG in mass communication. which entrance xam is for this??????? and how i have to prepare for it?????

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books?
  3. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  4. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  5. Best way to prepare for IAS exam while in CSE 2nd year?
  6. Can I give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech with CSE? How to prepare for this Exam?
  7. Good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for Post graduate Entrance Exams (Mass communication)?
  8. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  9. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  10. Is it possible Mass Communication after B.Tech IT?
  11. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th? -- [New]
  12. Which are the good colleges for Mass Communication in India? Important dates of the entrance exams and how to prepare for the exam?
  13. Best way to prepare for the entrance exam to do PG in Mass communication?
  14. How to prepare for mass communication entrance exams?
  15. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  16. Mass communication after 12th, entrance exams? syllabus? forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication?
  18. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
5th May 2017, 11:10 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can i do PG in mass communication if I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year CSE? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? How to prepare for it?

You can apply for PG In Mass Communication after completion of your CSE. Most Institutes offer the admission on the basis of entrance exam conducted by university.

Few Tips to Prepare for Entrance
- Study the Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Make a time table for preparation and follow it. Study 4 to 5 hours every day.
- Use standard books for preparation.
- Solve the last 5 years question papers.
- Practice more and more and raise your confidence.

Top Institutes Offering PG In Mass Communication
- Xavier Institute of Mass Communication, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
- Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
- Anwar Jamal Kidwal Mass Communication Research Centre, New Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune
- Manorama School of Communication, Kerala
- MICA, Ahmadabad
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Manipal University, Manipal

Employment Areas
- News Agencies
- TV Channels
- Radio Telecasting Companies
- Journals
- Advertising Agencies
- Books and Novels
- Legal Affairs Department
- Press Information Bureau

Job Types In Mass Communication
- Film Director
- Sound Engineer
- Editor
- Illustrator
- Journalist
- Critic
- Producer
- Art Director
- Radio Jockey
- Screenwriter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?