21st September 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from madras university to get government jobs?

I am doing BCA 3rd year distance learning from Madras University. Now I wanna apply for jobs in Government sector. Can you please tell me if my degree would be valid for the Government job or not? As I heard from someone that recognition of SMU got canceled and all the degrees passed out won't be considered valid for the Government job. Is it? Kindly help me with your valuable response.

22nd September 2017, 10:43 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from madras university to get government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing BCA 3rd year distance learning from Madras University. Now I wanna apply for jobs in Government sector. Can you please tell me if my degree would be valid for the Government job or not? As I heard from someone that recognition of SMU got canceled and all the degrees passed out won't be considered valid for the Government job. Is it? Kindly help me with your valuable response.

Yes, your BCA (Bachelors of Computer Application) from madras university is valid to apply for job in both government and private sectors, because madras university id affiliated to UGC, NAAC,AIU. Here below are details regarding government jobs after BCA degree:-

Government Job Options after BCA:-

>> UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).

>> Airport authority of India.

>> IPS (Indian Police Services).

>> IAS (Indian Administrative Services).

>> Oil and Natural Gas corporation.

>> Combined defence services.

>> Bharat Heavy Electrical limited.

>> CBI.

>> Bank PO.
22nd September 2017, 09:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from madras university to get government jobs?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in appear in entrance examination conducted for recruitment in government jobs.

B.C.A ( Bachelor of Computer Application ) and it is three year bachelor degree course.

So, you can appear in entrance examination such as :-

Banking.

Railway.

Defence.

Civil Service.

SSC.

Candidates after qualifying in examination will be eligible to get recruitment in examination after qualifying in respective examination.

The degree of distance education is valid to appear for examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?