12th November 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Being a 18 years of B.Com student can I pursue B.Arch course?

I am a student of B.com ( hons ) (regular) from Delhi University and I have commerce stream in 12th with maths can I do b.arch course in india
I Am 18 year old

12th November 2015, 10:45 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Being a 18 years of B.Com student can I pursue B.Arch course?

There is no specific age limitation criteria is required.You just need to give entrance exam like AIEEE,IIT-JEE etc.After appearing in any of these exams you can get admission in B.Arch.

Eligibility Criteria:-You should have complete your 12th standard with minimum 60% marks.This is a 3 years bachelor degree course.

After completion of 12th you will have to appear entrance exam AIEEE after that on the basis of written exam you can get admission in B.Architecture.
12th November 2015, 11:14 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria for the Bachelor of Architecture course is:

1. Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. 10+2 board exam appearing candidates can also apply for the entrance exam of this course.

2. In 10+2, candidate must have studied mathematics as compulsory subject.

You are eligible for the bachelor of architecture course as you have done 10+2 in commerce stream with mathematics. You can apply for the NATA exam for this course.
12th November 2015, 11:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, why not, you are eligible for the Bachelor of architecture course after completion of 10+2 in commerce stream with mathematics subject.

Candidates who have taken mathematics in 10+2 are eligible for the B.Arch course from top recognized institutes of B.Arch. You can appear for entrance exams like NATA, JEE etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?