27th July 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Being ET&C Engineer in which stream should I apply for NET/SET?

hello,
I am an E&TC engineer and took admission in master in engineering with spetialization in signal processing.My first year is completed with first class,am i eligible for net/set exam?? If yes then in which area should i be able to apply for net/set??,please answer as soon as possible,thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for M.Pharm student for NETSET?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  3. Last date to submit NETSET Exam form?
  4. Procedure to appear for NETSET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing B.A in Nagpur University
  6. Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing M.A? What is the date of the exam in this year? Fee structure details
  7. Which is the best course after scoring 95% in intermediate?
  8. Am I eligible for NETSET Exam having completed BA with 60% and MA with 54% in the year of 2008? Last date to submit the application forms for this Exam?
  9. What is NETSET? I am a B.com student and have completed B.Com 4 years back
  10. Being ET&C Engineer in which stream should I apply for NET/SET? -- [New]
  11. Whom should I contact to appear for NET SET exam? Details about the NETSET exam? What is the syllabus, fees?
  12. How to give NETSET exam after completing ICWAI
  13. Which stream is best between science and commerce? I want to become an engineer
  14. Where can I search for a job after completing BSc computer science? Which companies can give me a job?
  15. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  16. Which stream should I join after passing 10th to become a Mechanical Engineer?
  17. What is the criteria to study software engineering after completing higher secondary examination
  18. What should I do after completing diploma and degree in electrical engineering? Which is the best job in railway?
3rd September 2015, 02:11 AM
roshanforyou
Member+

Default Re: Being ET&C Engineer in which stream should I apply for NET/SET?

Engineering Graduates can apply for CSIR NET.
CSIR NET is conducted for following subjects:

-Engineering Sciences engineering graduate can appear

-Chemical Sciences

-Life Sciences

-Physical Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?