12th June 2013, 10:42 PM
john sun

Which stream is best between science and commerce? I want to become an engineer

Which stream is best commerce or pcm? I want to be an engineer related to computer? How much salary i get if i become a computer engineer in future?plz rply

14th May 2014, 11:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which stream is best between science and commerce? I want to become an engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by john sun View Post
Which stream is best commerce or pcm? I want to be an engineer related to computer? How much salary i get if i become a computer engineer in future?plz rply
Science stream is the best choice to become an Engineering in future and Only science stream candidates are eligible for Engineering course. Arts and Commerce stream candidates are not eligible for Engineering course. So, Please select science stream after 10th standard. After completing 10th standard you may pursue for B.Tech course B.Tech/B.E course in order to become an Engineering. Salary will be based on various factors like, Experience, the Company Profile.. However, being a fresher you may earn minimum 15,000 to 25,00 per month,
10th July 2020, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream is best between science and commerce? I want to become an engineer

If i took commerce stream but i want to be a computer engineer. Can i do that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?