21st February 2011, 10:28 AM
sahadevanraissa

Government job after B.Com for Physically challenged candidate at age 32?

Dear sir. my name is sahadevan. i am just phycialy chalanged person. i have complite b.com only . i am trying to get government jop. sir. it is possible. and alo my age is 32. pls tel me sir.

23rd March 2011, 03:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job after B.Com for Physically challenged candidate at age 32?

It is good that you are trying to be independent. Since you are a graduate you do have some options available. But it also depends on the level of physical disability that you have. You still may be eligible for the Bank PO and the PSC test. You will need to check out the notification for the same.
23rd March 2011, 10:11 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Government job after B.Com for Physically challenged candidate at age 32?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahadevanraissa View Post
Dear sir. my name is sahadevan. i am just phycialy chalanged person. i have complite b.com only . i am trying to get government jop. sir. it is possible. and alo my age is 32. pls tel me sir.

Dear friend for any government job you will get 3% reservation which is given by the government.....................

that's why for any government job you will get age relaxation also that's why if your age is remaining then you can apply in any job.................

I think for all government job there is age criteria is 35yrs.......that's you can apply in government job upto 35yrs................

In so many job you will get age relaxation is 10 yrs.. that's why you give any exam in which you are eligible ...........you take this advantage...........

In bank P.O you can apply and this type of so many government jobs is available in the government sector for B.COM student..............
28th May 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,

Im pursuing II MBA(Finance&HR), almost im going to complete my course. I deserving sitting job in the govt. departments. will please give me an information
where the suitable jobs are there for me.
I hope you will give a good advice to me.,
Thank you sir/madam,
24th July 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, i ranjan kumar behera, passed b.com.(accounting). having hearing disabilities, i want to join govt. jobs. please guide.
25th August 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i am amit singh from ranchi i hav compleated b.com pass course and i am physically challenged with percentage of 90 % disablity how can i have a government job in ranchi urgently plz tell me sir
3rd February 2012, 03:51 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Dear friend for any government job you will get 3% reservation which is given by the government.....................

that's why for any government job you will get age relaxation also that's why if your age is remaining then you can apply in any job.................

I think for all government job there is age criteria is 35yrs.......that's you can apply in government job upto 35yrs................

In so many job you will get age relaxation is 10 yrs.. that's why you give any exam in which you are eligible ...........you take this advantage...........

In bank P.O you can apply and this type of so many government jobs is available in the government sector for B.COM student..........
3rd February 2012, 05:48 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There are almost 3% reservation for almost all Govt. job for physically challenged candidate after B.Com or graduation.

There is also age relaxation for Physically Challanged candidate the upper age which is relaxed up to 5 years for almost all Govt. job.

As a Commerce graduate you can apply for Civil Service examination, bank clerical and Probationary Officer exam, Railway exam etc.
3rd February 2012, 08:33 PM
thunaivendhan

yes you can get the job..for that you want to register your employment office priorly
23rd March 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is narender, i am physcally handicapped & my age is 40 years old, i have done completed MCA. result awaited. But I have no job. Kindly give a suitable job.

thanks
narender
8th January 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

what are the benefits provided by the gov. of india towards [sc - ph] students , specially in u.p.s.c exams.
Azzad.
9th January 2013, 02:01 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You should try for the banking exam. The salary would be good and there is some reservation for the Person with disability in the banking sector. There are two banking exams conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Services. You can apply for either of the two exams.

However before you apply, it is important to check whether your physical disability is being considered for the relaxation. For that you will have to go through the official notification by the Insitute of Banking Personel Services. You can check that out here - www.ibps.in

There will be no age issue because both IBPS Bank PO and IBPS Clerk exam have 10 years relaxation for the PWD candidate. This would be more than enough to allow you to appear for the entrance exam.

IBPS Clerk Eligibility

1. Must have completed bachelor degree.

2. A diploma or degree in Computers. Alternatively candidate should have studied IT/Computers as a subject in 12th or college.

3. Must be fluent in the official language of the state in which you want job.

4. The age limit is 20 to 28 years.

5. There is upto 10 years relaxation for Person with Disability.

IBPS Bank PO Eligibility

1. Only Indian citizens can appear for Bank PO.

2. A graduation degree in any stream.

3. There is no percentage criteria.

4. The age limit for Bank PO is 20 to 30 years.

5. Upto 10 years relaxation for Person with Disability (PWD).
10th April 2013, 04:06 PM
pokeman

hi,,,,

Government job after B.Com for Physically challenged candidate at age 32

IBPS Bank PO Eligibility====

>There is no percentage criteria.
>Upto 10 years relaxation for Person with Disability (PWD)
>Only Indian citizens can appear for Bank PO.
>The age limit for Bank PO is 20 to 30 years.
>A graduation degree in any stream.

IBPS Clerk Eligibility===

>The age limit is 20 to 28 years.
>Must have completed bachelor degree.
>Must be fluent in the official language of the state in which you want job.
>There is upto 10 years relaxation for Person with Disability.
>Must be fluent in the official language of the state in which you want job.

best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?