1st May 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th if I am a girl? Should I go against my parents choice?

hii guysss.
i am a girl who is to give her 12th exams stilll.
the main part is that i am not able to decide wat to do after 12th in my field. my parents are behind me to do engineering but i dint find any interest in it .jst plzzz do help me to come out of this messs.

Related Questions:
25th July 2011, 01:56 AM
Ashishkrgautam

Default Re: What should I do after 12th if I am a girl? Should I go against my parents choice?

If you are interested in teaching, you can do B.Sc. You should tell this about your parents that for girls,teaching is the job.
25th July 2011, 05:15 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after 12th if I am a girl? Should I go against my parents choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii guysss.
the main part is that i am not able to decide wat to do after 12th in my field. my parents are behind me to do engineering but i dint find any interest in it .jst plzzz do help me to come out of this messs.
see dear if u cant decide what to choose then let your parents to choose the stream for the best of you
but addition to you should response about your interest to them that you dont like engineering .so that they now will think besides engineering.
best of luck for your future
25th July 2011, 07:41 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Dont think that you are going against parent's will.

its your career and it is you who should decide which path is suitable for your bright future.

Think properly and decide the field you like to opt.

Then inform your Parent's your will.

Convenience them by saying the future scope of the field and easiness for you to study that subject.

Even though its your future and career and its your responsibility to choose a right path.

Don't go with the field that you are not interested as it will make you uncomfortable in every moment you pass through.

good luck
25th July 2011, 08:36 PM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after 12th if I am a girl? Should I go against my parents choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii guysss.
HI....
You are a girl then what is the problem? In present days girls are the best then comparison to boys in all area. You also know that girls are good in every are even it is study or in sports.

Here your problem is that you go against your parent's decision or not? If you does not like engineering then talk with your parents politely and tell him that you are not interested in engineering and you go want to your faviourate stream. You must tell your parents about problems which you face in future if you take engineering and also tell about merits and profits of stream which you like.

You also tell to any elder person in your family to talk with you parents in your favor. And I confirm that your parents will understand your problem and they will not force to you....

So ALL THE BEST WITH LOTS OF BEST LUCK..
31st July 2011, 08:59 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

hi,
Gender doesn,t matter at all. you are the only person to decide your future no one else have than right.But they can only guide you.
If you choose the course by yourself then only you will be able to concentrate in it and put your full effort or else you will not be able to perform well.
21st March 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to join iit but parents want me take mbbs what should i do
27th April 2012, 06:15 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

If you does not like engineering then talk with your parents politely and tell him that you are not interested in engineering and you go want to your faviourate stream. You must tell your parents about problems which you face in future if you take engineering and also tell about merits and profits of stream which you like.will.Convenience them by saying the future scope of the field and easiness for you tostudy that subject.Even though its your future and career and its your responsibility to choose a right path.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?