11th November 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

What kind of benefits are available in Bank of India Education Loan for studying B.Tech in NIT?

Can anyone of you tell me what benefits I will get in Bank of India Education Loan if I got admission in NIT for B.Tech course? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of benefits are available to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. Benefits and drawbacks of Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. Benefits of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for B.Tech course -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  7. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What kind of benefits are available to pay interest during course in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  9. Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  10. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  12. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of India Education Loan scheme for B.Sc(Nautical Science) course?
  14. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  15. What kind of benefits are available in Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  17. Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is Pre-Payment Penalty in a Bank Education Loan scheme?
13th November 2016, 06:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of benefits are available in Bank of India Education Loan for studying B.Tech in NIT?

The benefits which you can receive from education loan from Bank of India are -

- The bank has good presence across the country. So there will not be much problem if you have to communicate with the bank.
- You can directly contact the concerned branch via email.
- You can subsidies as formulated by the Central government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?