17th September 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for further studies in Abroad?

Hello,
My son is studying in IGCSE Board. After his Board exam, he wants to move Abroad for his further education. Can he get any kind of benefits as he is from IGCSE Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying with IGCSE Board over CBSE for 8th student?
  2. What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for 4th standard student?
  3. What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for a CBSE student?
  4. Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?
  5. What are the benefits to choose IGCSE? My child is studying in 5th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it mandatory to study under IGCSE Board for getting job in Abroad? Detailed information about IGCSE Board?
  7. What are the benefits of students to study in IGCSE board
  8. Is it possible to transfer from IGCSE Board to CBSE for 5th student?
  9. Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?
  10. What are the benefits of studying M.Sc(IT) in Abroad?
  11. Future benefits for IGCSE Board Kids in Junior KG class?
  12. IGCSE Board validity for Medical and Engineering entrance exams in Gujarat?
  13. Are students studying from IGCSE board allowed to participate in state level or all India level entrance exams?
  14. Will I be able to do Pilot course in Sri Lanka? I am studying in abroad and doing IGCSE in School
  15. Detailed information about Grade system and passing criteria in Business Studies and Accountancy of Cambridge International Examination, IGCSE Board?
  16. Subjects enlisted in IGCSE Higher Secondary Science for 10th ICSE student?
  17. Can I do Commercial Pilot License course in Sri Lanka if schooling IGCSE in Abroad? -- [New]
  18. Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?
27th July 2023, 01:20 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for further studies in Abroad?

Yes, students who have studied in the IGCSE board can get some benefits when applying to universities abroad.
  • IGCSE is a globally recognized qualification, so it is seen as a good indicator of academic achievement by many universities. This can give your son a head start in the application process.
  • Some universities may offer credit for IGCSE exams, which can help your son shorten his degree.
  • There are many organizations that offer support to students who are applying to universities abroad from the IGCSE board. This can help your son navigate the application process and make sure that he is prepared for the challenges of studying abroad.
The benefits that your son can get as he is from IGCSE board:
  • Many universities around the world accept IGCSE qualifications for admission. This means that your son will have a wider range of universities to choose from when he applies for his studies abroad.
  • Some universities may offer credit for IGCSE exams, which can help your son shorten his degree. This is because IGCSE exams cover a wide range of subjects, and the content of these exams is often similar to the content of university courses.
  • There are many organizations that offer support to students who are applying to universities abroad from the IGCSE board. These organizations can help your son with the application process, and they can also provide him with support during his studies abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?