14th December 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best after 12th between engineering and medical

which is best after 12th for boys- engineering or medical???

15th December 2012, 11:34 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which is the best after 12th between engineering and medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is best after 12th for boys- engineering or medical???
Hi

There is nothing as such which is better Engineering or Medical. As you may know that there are 3 streams which are given to a student as choices i.e

SCIENCE, COMMERCE AND ARTS.

Science has another two categories like : MEDICAL AND NON MEDICAL.. So If a candidate takes up medical, then its the top course in it and Engineering is the top course in the Non Medical category. So I would say they cannot be compared to one another..

Talking of scopes, both have enough scopes but with the crowd that India is having every course is having HUGE Competition. So you have to have a very god aptitude for the same..
I would say that whichever course is tempting you or attracts your interest, you should always choose that only. Please do not go by what people say because ultimately you would have to take up and adopt to that profession.

I would prefer Engineering, because its a 4 years full time graduation but Medical is minimum 5 years MBBS. Its also not risky, but medical always has risks of lives in it. Talking of expenses, medical would be more expensive than the B.Tech. However B.Tech if done from a private college or university can also get expensive at times..

Thus finally its your decision that you want to go with..

Hope this helps
All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?