24th July 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after completion of BSc computer application?

what we do after completion of bsc computer application

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  2. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  3. What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?
  4. Can BSc mathematics students appear for MSc Computer Application?
  5. What is the best career option after completing BSc Physics with computer application
  6. Am I eligible for IFS exam after passing BSc computer application honors with Zoology and Botany?
  7. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc computer application -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I pursue MSc mathematics after completion of BSc computer
  9. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  10. Am I eligible to write NET and SET exam for computer application after completing BSc CS
  11. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  12. Which is the best field between BSc in Botany and BCA computer application
  13. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  14. Best college for Computer Application & Software Engineering? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  15. How to do M.Phil computer application after PG in computer application
  16. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  17. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. Difference between BSc computer science and BSc Computer Application?
23rd August 2012, 04:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completion of BSc computer application?

You have two main choices after B.Sc – a job or further studies. You can choose any of the given option as per your interest. If you opting for jobs, opportunities are available in civil services, banking sector, defense sector etc. On the other hand, if you want to do higher studies there are lot many courses available. M.Sc in computer application is a good option. If want to do a management career line MBA is a good option. MCA is also a good choice. Some of the other courses are LLB, CA, CS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?