19th February 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Best Books to prepare for 2nd year of B.Tech course for all the subjects?

Sir, i request you to recommend me best author for my 2nd year subjects book in b.tech

19th February 2012, 05:16 PM
ankitkrmishra

Default Re: Best Books to prepare for 2nd year of B.Tech course for all the subjects?

B.tech is very vast course for the engineering.
So, you must clarify the stream of your B.tech then we will clear the subject which you studying in the b.tech, Because in the first year all subjects are same but in the second year the subjects are different for all stream.
So, first you clarify the stream of you b.tech degree.
19th February 2012, 08:14 PM
saleeem509

Default Re: Best Books to prepare for 2nd year of B.Tech course for all the subjects?

i think text books is better choice to u
20th August 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

perform following operation by useing 2's complement method
21-42
21st August 2012, 02:55 AM
ravi1811

Dear friend, you need to specify your stream of Engineering course.
I suggest you to go through your text books recommended in your syllabus because lots of questions are asked in semester examinations from text books only.
However depending upon your branch you can refer to some reference books for wide knowledge of subjects.
11th March 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

What book to follow for electromagnetic field and waves for b.tech 2nd yr course???
16th August 2015, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the best author for mathematics fir ece 2nd year b.tech students
4th September 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i request you to recommend me best author for my 2nd year subjects book in b.tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?