24th December 2011, 08:06 PM
Harinderjeet kaur

Best Books to prepare for Entrance Exam for M.Tech in CSE of Punjab University?

Please, tell me the best books for preparation of punjabi university m tech entrance exam for cse trade

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  2. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
  3. Date of Microbiology in B.S entrance exam in Punjab University? Books to refer for preparation?
  4. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  6. Books to be referred for VITMEE CSE entrance exam?
  7. How to prepare for GATE exam after doing B.E CSE? Books to be referred?
  8. What is the syllabus for M.Com test of Punjab University? Books which are to be referred?
  9. Is Punjab University, Patiala a good option to pursue M.Tech CSE?
  10. How to enroll for PHD in CSE or IT at Punjab without entrance exams?
  11. How to do IIT in M.Tech? Books to be referred?
  12. Syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Books to be referred for the exam?
  13. How to prepare for the Ph.D entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. What syllabus to prepare for PGCET Exam for CSE stream?
  15. How to get admission in Mtech in Nanotechnology in Punjab University Chd.?
  16. How to prepare for PSU exam? Syllabus of the exam? Which books to prefer?
  17. Which books should I read to prepare for the entrance of National Law University? What type of question papers should I refer?
  18. How to prepare for M.Com entrance exam for admission into Nagarjuna University? What is the exam paper pattern?
16th February 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Books to prepare for Entrance Exam for M.Tech in CSE of Punjab University?

tell me the for mtech entrance exam for punjabi university for cse branch
20th June 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Books to prepare for Entrance Exam for M.Tech in CSE of Punjab University?

tell me the for mtech entrance exam for punjabi university for ece branch
27th January 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

can you please tell me the names of books for doing m tech in nanotechnology?
14th July 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

which book i refer for m.tech entrance in pune university
21st May 2014, 03:12 PM
prbhjt

Books to be referred to prepare for punjabi university entance exam for m.tech cse??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?