6th July 2011, 03:39 PM
ac1989

Best books for PSU exam in Electrical containing Theory and Objective Practice Paper related to job?

Dear all
can any body tell me the best books for PSU exam in electrical .
The books must content theory and objective practice paper (related to job)

Please inform me as soon as possible

Mail Id - [email protected]

Reagards
Amit

Related Questions:
  1. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  2. Objective type questions related to Electrical, ITI for PSU?
  3. Technical books for preparation of PSU or any government sector job?
  4. Books to be referred for PSU exams? Which are the good objective books for Mechanical engineering?
  5. Information about PSU entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  6. Should I join any coaching to crack PSU entrance exam? I am in 5th semester electrical and electronics engineering
  7. Books to refer for problems and theory separately for M.A paper of IIT JAM?
  8. What is the syllabus of PSU for electrical engineering? Which books are to be referred to crack the PSU exam?
  9. When to start preparing for PSU in 2nd year or 3rd year? Which books should I refer for PSU exam? List of PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  10. How to Prepare for IIT JEE,AIEEE,ISAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the best books related to applied electronics and instrumentation to prepare for PSU exam?
  12. Which are the government companies where I can get a job? From where to get the form of PSU?
  13. Best books for preparation for PSU exams related to B.Tech stream?
  14. Books to be referred for PSU exam for electrical and electronics branch?
  15. Good books for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  16. Books to be referred for PSU exam for Electrical?
  17. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  18. How to prepare for PSU's Electrical Engineering? Which books to refer for self study?
13th October 2011, 12:45 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best books for PSU exam in Electrical containing Theory and Objective Practice Paper related to job?

Best books for PSU exam in Electrical containing Theory and Objective Practice Paper related to job:

This book contains topic wise objective solved questions of Electrical Engineering for Public sector examinations such as BSNL, NTPC, DRDO, ISRO, etc. Efforts have been made to provide error free answers & tricky solutions.

YOU CAN REFER THIS BOOK FRANKLY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?