16th November 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How to join Army after completion of BA course?

sir,i'm doing my 2nd year BA degree.i'm thinking to join Army after completing my degree, so please give me details of jobs in indian army.

16th November 2011, 05:51 PM
raviteaz

Smile Re: How to join Army after completion of BA course?

For getting in to any defense section you should satisfy the requirement of science with maths and physics as compulsory subjects. so check you are eligible or not . then go for further steps based on your minimum qualification like degree or with secondary. check employment news then apply by looking eligibility section.
25th November 2011, 06:05 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Army after completion of BA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i'm doing my 2nd year BA degree.i'm thinking to join Army after completing my degree, so please give me details of jobs in indian army.
If your interested in army academy then you should apply for NDA or CDS examination .

Details for NDA examination :

NDA stands for national defence academy . this NDA examination is conducted by upsc union public service commission . the examination is held twice in year. the admission process of the examination is written examination and interview .

For NDA examination , You should be citizen of india . you should be unmarried male candidate . you should qualified for 12th in any stream like , science or commerce or arts from recognized university . your age should be 16 1/2 years to 19 years . you should also physically fit .

Details for CDS examination :

CDS stands for Combined defence service . This CDS examination is conducted by upsc union public service commission . the examination is held twice in a years . the admission of the cds examination is written examination , group discussion and interview .

for CDS examination , you should be citizen of india ,you should be unmarried male only eligible for CDS examination . you should be qualified for bachelor degree in any stream like from recognized university . your age should be 19 years to 24 years . you should be physically fit for the training academy .
25th November 2011, 07:38 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
sir,i'm doing my 2nd year ba degree.i'm thinking to join army after completing my degree, so please give me details of jobs in indian army.
dear you can apply for cds exam conducted by upsc after completion of your graduation ...cds exam is conducted by upsc...or you can apply for territorial army.....and if you have a ncc certificate then there is a direct entry scheme also....good luck.
25th November 2011, 09:07 PM
tejesh_09

After B.A. you may appear for CDS (COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE) exam to join Indian Army.

CDS exam conducted by UPSC twice a year for entry in to various wing of defence service of Indian Army. Selection to CDS is done through written exam followed by personal interview.

Those who has completed graduation from any stream unmarried Indian citizen within age group of 19 to 24 years physically fit can apply for CDS to join Indian Army.
26th November 2011, 12:28 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi,
You can join army after qualifying the combine defence exam after passing the graduation.

C.D.S.E exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-
-pass graduation with any stream from recognized university.
-age limit:-19-21 year.
-medical fit

good luck!
26th November 2011, 12:29 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
You have every chance to apply for the Army after completing Graduation.

After completing Graduation you can apply for the CDS examination conducted by the UPSC.As you have studied Arts you will be eligible to apply for the Army wing of CDS.

The eligibility criteria to apply for the CDS examination is that the candidate should has passed Graduation and the age of the candidate should be between 17 years to 24 years.

So after completing Graduation apply for the CDS examination.

Best Wishes.....
28th November 2011, 12:43 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Its really good to know to know, that you wants to serve the nation, which is really appreciable.
After completion of graduation, you can appear for the CDSE [COMBINED DEFENSE SERVICES EXAMINATION] ,conducted by UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION [UPSC], for recruitment of the officers ranks in the all the combatant forces of the Indian army,i.e. In naval , air force wing,& in military branch.

For appear in this examination , you must have at least a graduation degree from a recognized college,.
for apply in naval & air force, you must have subjects Physics & maths in graduation, with at least 60%.
You can not apply for the NAVAL & AIR FORCE WING, but you can apply for MILITARY BRANCH.

The age limit for the IMA [INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY] is 19-25 years,.there is not any kind of age limit relaxations criteria is applicable for any reserved category.

You must have Indian nationality with marital status unmarried.

Thank you!!
~gamble~
30th May 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

I want to join INDIAN AIR FORCE iam completed my BA english and age of21 how can i join the army as officer
31st March 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech 2nd year in civil engineering and my age is 24 and i have also comleted my diploma in polytecnic and how i join the army as officer.
31st March 2013, 11:28 PM
single1

Hai friend...
You have every chance to apply for the Army after completing Graduation.

After completing Graduation you can apply for the CDS examination conducted by the UPSC.As you have studied Arts you will be eligible to apply for the Army wing of CDS.

The eligibility criteria to apply for the CDS examination is that the candidate should has passed Graduation and the age of the candidate should be between 17 years to 24 years.

So after completing Graduation apply for the CDS examination.

All the best
6th April 2013, 09:28 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
After completing graduation you have to sit for the Combined Defense Academy Examination or CDSE which is condcuted by the Union Public Service Commission. Through this exam you can enter the following academies:-
  1. Indian Military Academy
  2. Naval Academy
  3. Air Force Academy
  4. Officer's Training Academy

Men can apply to enter all the four academies but for women only OTA is available. So if you want to join IMA you need to mention that in the first. In your order of preferences that should be topping your list.

Educational Qualification:-

A. Indian Military Academy: A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

B. Air Force Academy: A bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics or a B.E./B.Tech in engineering or technology.

C. Naval Academy: A bachelor's degree in engineering or technology or a B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics.

D. Officer's Training Academy: A bachelor's degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy: 19-24 years
Air Force Academy: 19-23 years
Naval Academy: 19-22 years
Officer's Training Academy: 19-25 years

Selection procedure includes the following stages which you need to cross:-

1. Written Examination
2. Medical Test
3. Personal Interview

Exam Pattern:-

For IMA,AFA and NA:-

1. English-100 marks
2. Elementary Mathematics-100 marks
3. General Knowledge-100 marks

For OTA:-

1. English-100 marks
2. General Knowledge-100 marks

Hope this helps :-> :->
10th April 2013, 11:19 AM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

After completion of your B.A. course, you can apply for CDS(Combined Defence Services) examination for Army wing.

CDS examination is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II.

CDS examination is conducted for these following wings:-

* Indian Naval Academy.

* Indian Air Force Academy.

* Indian Military/Army Academy.

* Officer's Training Academy.

The eligibility criteria required for the CDS examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any accredited college or university.

* Age limit:- 19-22 yrs - Navy.
19-23 yrs - Air Force.
19-24 yrs - Army/Military.
19-25 yrs - Officer's Training Academy.

* Sex:- Both male and female.

* Marital status:- Unmarried.

* Nationality:- Indian.

CDS examination syllabus:-

CDS examination syllabus:-

12th August 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm a girl, doing my 2nd year BA english. I'm thinking to join Army after completing my degree so please give me the details of army jobs for females
13th August 2017, 09:45 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to appear in CDS examination conducted by UPSC. The examination is conducted twice in a year.

Female candidates are eligible to appear in examination for recruitment in OTA ( Office's Training Academy ).

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit to appear in examination is 19-25 years.

The examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to qualify in written and interview stages for final selection.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
16th June 2018, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,which is better degree to join Indian army is BA civics or BA economics or BSC computers to join armed forces please tell me I was confused which will be the better course
17th February 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i ami a girl doing my final year ba mathematics. I want to join army after completing my degree, please give me the detail of army jobs for female
27th August 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

After completing my bachelor degree what kind of posts i can be eligible for military ?
11th October 2019, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How to percentage in ba to third year join ima dehradun
3rd February 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Jai hind sir I'm studying my 2nd year b.a i have to join Indian army plz i need help sir give me some information
20th March 2021, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir after BA. age is cross 24 years then instead of CDS any other post is their
3rd April 2021, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir complete my b.arts degree army job apply now she 25
16th April 2022, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Am was BA student. Am am almost done 22 . I want to become a army office . What I do to get a opportunity in army. Am 151 CM if any possible with this hight to get to a army officer
20th April 2022, 01:33 PM
theexamexpress

The exam express follow the entire process of the recruitment so that our candidate knows exactly what to do in a pressure condition. Candidate have to go though starting from apply for the post & subsequently downloading the admit card to center choose, ready with short hand formulas to joining the exam center at the locality. Seating with the unknown persons & go through the stress, which all questions to attend & which all to leave is a complete exercise that exam express candidates are well verse with & better prepared in every possible way to crack the competitive exams. The exam express not only involved in providing platform for students to find out right exams to crack. It also enables the recruiter by reaching remotest resource possible by the examiner. We are getting our self prepared with own online/offline exam centers, so that people in backward area must eligible themselves in preparation of competitive exams. more details- https://theexamexpress.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?