2nd June 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Scope after doing BCA? Career opportunities after BCA except MCA?

I have completed my 12th boards from a recognized board with 87% marks in aggregate with Bio-Maths. I want to opt for BCA course now and want to know that what is the future of the course. Also, tell me about the career opportunities after BCA course except MCA.

3rd June 2016, 06:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scope after doing BCA? Career opportunities after BCA except MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th boards from a recognized board with 87% marks in aggregate with Bio-Maths. I want to opt for BCA course now and want to know that what is the future of the course. Also, tell me about the career opportunities after BCA course except MCA.

The aspirant can pursue his career in the government sector or private sector companies. You can work in government sector like Banking, Dairy and Public Sector Undertaking companies etc. You can also work in private sector like Teaching, Software Companies, Web designing, Banking etc.

The aspirant can study M.Sc in Computer Science or M.Sc in Information Technology or MBA or MA or PGDCA or Hard ware and networking courses or Animation courses or Journalism courses etc. So you can choose any one of the course in which you have more interest.
5th March 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope after doing BCA? Career opportunities after BCA except MCA?

I have done 10+2 with science stream PCB. Am I eligible for the course BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?