20th January 2011, 09:31 PM
sushmaendla

Central Government jobs for B.Tech (ECE) 2005 batch with one year experience in a MNC?

sir,i completed ece in 2005.i have worked in an mnc on embeded systems for 1yr.i lost job 2yrs back.i want to do a central govt job.how should i proceed?i am helpless.kindly guide me.

21st January 2011, 09:43 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Central Government jobs for B.Tech (ECE) 2005 batch with one year experience in a MNC?

Dear,

There is no any Central Government jobs for B.Tech (ECE) 2005 batch with one year experience in a MNC.

For Central Government jobs minimum 10 years experience required.

So you can apply after 10 years experience in following organisations: -

1. SAIL

2. Indian Railway

3. Defence etc.

All the Best
31st January 2011, 06:41 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Central Government jobs for B.Tech (ECE) 2005 batch with one year experience in a MNC?

You have so many options in your hand,Central government jobs are lot more in your stream.You have worked with embedded system,this is very interesting.You need to complete M.tech after leaving your job instead of gapping 2 years.

Some of them are Indian engineers Service,Indian Railways,Defence (Army,Navy and Air force),DRDO etc etc.beside this Many more PSUs are demanding engineers.

Don't be hopeless.Try hard success will reach you.
24th July 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

What qualification will required to get the RRB post?and when the exams will conducts?
14th February 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

what are the central govrnment jobs for B.Tech (ECE)2015 batch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?