3rd May 2018, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Best college to study 3 years LLB course in Kolkata? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study 3 years LLB course. I live in Kolkata and would like to know about the best college for this course. Can you please let me know about the college and how much percentage is required for this course in 12th standard? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  4. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  8. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  9. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission for 3 years LLB course in Kolkata?
  11. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required?
  12. Can I pursue BA LLB in distance mode in Kolkata?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom admission in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  14. Which is the best college in Kolkata to do 3 year LLB course? Which Books should I prepare for this? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?
  15. Percentage required in 12th to take admission in B.Sc Biology at City College, Kolkata?
  16. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission for LLB in Kolkata with 62 years of age?
  18. Can I study BCom in St. Xavier's College Kolkata with 75% in 12th Commerce?
30th April 2022, 01:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best college to study 3 years LLB course in Kolkata? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?

First thing I would like to let you know is that to pursue LLB (Bachelor of Law) 3 year course is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, one cannot pursue LLB course just on the basis of Class 12th education and also the marks in the same degree does not matter for deciding one's eligibility for pursuing the same degree course.

Further, on the basis of Class 12th education one can pursue Integrated LLB degree course of 5 years for which the minimum aggregate required in Class 12th is 45% ( or 50% in case of some colleges).

Further, for your information I would like to mention here some of the top known Law Colleges in Kolkata which are as below :

* West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences.

* South Calcutta Law College.

* University of Calcutta.

* Amity University, Kolkata.

* Adamas University, Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?