7th May 2018, 04:28 AM
Likith.A

Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom admission in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Maula Azad College of Kolkata for BCom course. I have given my 12th Board exam from WBCHSE Board. I would like to know about the cutoff percentage which is required for getting admission in this college for BCom course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom admission in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  3. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom(Advanced Accountancy) admission in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to get BCom(H) seat in South City College, Kolkata?
  8. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata? -- [New]
  10. Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Mathematics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  11. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  12. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
  13. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get BBA(H) admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
  14. Cutoff percentage required to study B.A.(Political Science) in Presidency college, Lady Brabourne college, St. Xavier's College, Maulana Azad College, Loreto College and Bethune College?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get BCom admission in Goenka College of Commerce?
  17. Can I get BCom(H) admission in The Bhawanipur Education Society College with 66% in 12th WBCHSE?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(H) in Symbiosis College of Commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?