19th July 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges in Delhi to study BCA course? Can a BCA student become a programmer?

I have completed 12th with 78 percent and I am interested to study BCA course. Please suggest me some best colleges in Delhi for it? Can I become a programmer after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Sc(IT) for BCA student? List of colleges which offer M.Sc(IT) in Delhi?
  2. List of reputed colleges which offer BCA(H) in Delhi? Specializations available to study?
  3. List of Government colleges offering BCA(H) in Delhi -- [New]
  4. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  5. List of colleges which offer BCA to Commerce without Maths candidate in Delhi?
  6. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to become a good programmer? What are the benefits in BCA?
  8. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  9. Name of BCA colleges in Eastern Delhi? Maximum fee and cheapest college for BCA in Delhi?
  10. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  11. Can I study BCA(H) after completed 12th Biology?
  12. Is CCNA or CCIE course good choice after doing BCA?
  13. Possibility to do BCA without having Mathematics in 12th? Colleges under DU or any other colleges offering BCA without Mathematics?
  14. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
  15. Should I have to appear in CLAT to study LLB after completion of BCA? List of LLB colleges in Ahmadabad?
  16. Possibility to study M.Sc(Mathematics) for BCA student?
  17. BCA course is suitable for science student? C+ language is tough for BCA students?
  18. Can I become a Game Programmer if pursue Bachelor of Computer Application?
20th July 2017, 04:00 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in Delhi to study BCA course? Can a BCA student become a programmer?

It is good that you have scored 78% in your 10+2 and interested to join BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year course being offered in many of the colleges in India.

Below are the popular colleges in Delhi to join this course.
-Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Noida
-Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS), New Delhi
-Institute of Information Technology and Management (IITM), New Delhi
-Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology, New Delhi
-R.C. Institute of Technology, New Delhi
-Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
-Kamal Institute of Higher Education and Advanced Technology, New Delhi
-IPD college, New Delhi

The fee structure would be little high in these colleges compared to regular colleges.

Yes. You are eligible to join as Programmer after completion of this course.

For that you should be strong enough in Programming languages like C, C++, Java, .Net etc. You should also have a command on databases like Oracle.

But better if you complete Post Graduation in MCA or M.Sc so that you can get jobs in top MNC's.
21st July 2017, 06:15 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best colleges in Delhi to study BCA course? Can a BCA student become a programmer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 12th with 78 percent and I am interested to study BCA course. Please suggest me some best colleges in Delhi for it? Can I become a programmer after this course?
As you want to do BCA after 12th then you can apply for it because the minimum qualification required to apply for the BCA is 12th from govt. recognized institute with minimum 50% marks and it is good that you have scored 78% in you 12th so you can go for the BCA course.

:- BCA stands for Bachelors in computer application and it is 3 year course divided into six semesters.

SOME GOOD INSTITUTE OF DELHI OFFERS BCA COURSE:-

>> Guru gobind singh inderprasta university (New Delhi).

>> R.C institute of technology (New Delhi).

>> Kamal institute of higher education and technology (New Delhi).

>> Institute of information technology and management(New Dehli).

>> Vivekananda institute of professional studies (New Dehli).

SUBJECTS YOU STUDIED IN BCA:-

:- Programming language C and C++ both basic and advance.
:- Networking.
:- Data structure.
:- World-Wide-Web.
:- Programming using C.
:- Programing using C++.
:- Software engineering.
:- Programming using PHP.
:- JAVA.
:- ORACAL.
:- Operating system.
:- Visual basic.
:- Web scripting.

As you asked that you want to become a programmer after BCA then dear you must be strong in your Programing language you studied while doing BCA and these programing languages are C,C++, .NET,.PHP,JAVA ETC.

>> SO TO BECOME A PROGRAMMER YOU HAVE TO FOCUS ON THE ABOVE DESCRIBED PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?