20th December 2011, 03:23 PM
ravella

Which are the best colleges in Germany to do masters in automobile engineering? I have completed my B.Tech in computer science and engineering

I have completed my b.tech in computer science and engineering. Intrested doing masters in automobile engineering. Can u suggest some best colleges in germany.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  2. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  4. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  5. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  6. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  7. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  9. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  10. What should I do for pursuing masters in Germany in automobile engineering?
  11. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  12. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  13. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  14. How may I write GRE exam in october? I'm interested in doing Masters in Automobile engineering in Germany or US
  15. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  16. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  17. Is GRE necessary for doing MS in computer science in Germany? -- [New]
  18. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
6th June 2016, 08:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in Germany to do masters in automobile engineering? I have completed my B.Tech in computer science and engineering

There are many best colleges in Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering. Some of the best colleges for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany are listed below :-

-> RWTH Aachen University
Address: Templergraben 55, 52062 Aachen, Germany

-> Chemnitz University of Technology
Address: Reichenhainer Str. 70, 09126 Chemnitz, Germany
Phone: +49 371 5310

-> West Saxon University of Applied Sciences of Zwickau
Address: Dr.-Friedrichs-Ring 2, 08056 Zwickau, Germany
Phone: +49 375 5360

-> Technical University of Munich
Address: Arcisstraße 21, 80333 München, Germany

-> University of Bayreuth
Address: Universitätsstraße 30, 95447 Bayreuth, Germany
Phone: +49 921 550

-> Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Address: Kanalstraße 33, 73728 Esslingen am Neckar, Germany
Phone: +49 711 39749

To get admission for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering course in Germany after completion of your B.Tech course from a Government recognised university, you need to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examinations and submit your score reports for applying admission to Masters in Automobile Engineering course in German Universities.
20th June 2020, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in Germany to do masters in automobile engineering? I have completed my B.Tech in computer science and engineering

Is there any other option available, related to automobile industry or similar to automobile industry for the engineers who has completed their BE in computer engineering stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?