31st March 2012, 08:56 PM
shabnamhabeeb

Which are the best correspondence courses that I can take after 12th?

which correspond course best after 12th?...please tell me which are the best

Related Questions:
  1. How to do degree courses after 12th? Better college for correspondence?
  2. Eligibility for any correspondence course after 12th from Arts stream from Kerela State Syllabus? List of courses offered by IGNOU? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for correspondence law courses if I have done 12th 12 years back with 49% marks?
  4. Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  6. List of correspondence courses preferably in field of science after 10+2 in India?
  7. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  8. Universities providing M.Com through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do B.Com and M.Com through correspondence?
  10. How to apply for correspondence courses after 2nd PUC science?
  11. Which are the undergraduate correspondence courses available in Delhi University? How do I go about the admission? From where to get the form?
  12. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  13. LIB or correspondence courses after CS?
  14. From where can i do masters in Public health by correspondence course? Any courses for doctors which can be done by correspondence?
  15. Which are the correspondence courses after 12th for a girl?
  16. Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which of the course is better for me?
  17. B.Ed correspondence courses from Mumbai?
  18. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
7th April 2012, 09:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best correspondence courses that I can take after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabnamhabeeb View Post
which correspond course best after 12th?...please tell me which are the best
Now a days, almost every courses of undergraduate as well as post graduate level are offered by various universities and depending upon your interest and expertise, you may pursue any of them. Since you have not mentioned anything about your stream of education, your interest etc., I am providing you name of the recognized universities which offers various programs through distance mode. You may check out their official website to see the list of courses offered by each of them.

Universities offering courses through correspondence mode:
  • Osmania University
  • Acharya Nagarjuna University
  • Mahatma Gandhi University
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Sikkim Manipal University
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
  • Andhra University
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth
5th November 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best correspondence courses that I can take after 12th?

Which are the crrespodance cource in pharmacy?
3rd March 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th standard 15 years back and now i m at the age of 40 and want to appear in any pg programme so is there any entrance to take admission in any pg programme? through distance education
15th July 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BAMS final year exams.i like to do some correspondence course in between my intership.which is the best?can i do mba in between?
31st October 2014, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I have done my general nursing after 12th. i got 14 years of experience and now working as admin assistant, please let me know the course i can do to manage the office.
20th June 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th from haryana open with 52% marks.vwhich cours can i do with open study.
27th April 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my first year graduation in PCM. 10years before now which course I can do
5th July 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I have passed out 12th recently and now I want some correspondence course at low cost plzz suggest something
8th July 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Does Mumbai university provide correspondence course for fybms or fybaf
16th September 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th student now. I stay in coorg district. My combination is PCMC.which correspondence course can I do and where. Please help me
17th September 2016, 10:41 AM
shiwangini raj

There are many type of correspondence courses that you can do after 12th. But here in your question you have not give any type of details that in which subject you are interested. So, I would like to suggest you that you can do one of these courses according to your interest and marks obtained in +2. .. Like as - Bba, Bca, Fashion designing, Five years LLB course, journalist course . to do your best performance in any sector your personal interest is most pertinent necessity . Almost all companies and institutions after placement of any employee seeks his/her best performance punctuality performed by heart and soul.. Thanks..
20th September 2016, 04:22 PM
Preeti @

There are lots of correspondence courses after 12th but you have not mention your stream in 10+2 which is required for proper guidelines. In general you can choose following courses:
1)Diploma in computer application
2)Bachelor degrees in science
3)Bachelor degrees in arts
4)Bachelor degrees in commerce
5)BCA
6)BBA
7)Engineering courses
8)Medical courses etc.
There are many courses and it is not possible to write all those courses so you need to provide proper details,whether you are the student of science, commerce or art or the subject in which you are interest. So that we can guide you properly.
27th December 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th in 2012. And did my b.e but I am unable to complete it due to arrear and my lack of interest in engineering.. So I thought it would be better to complete a easy degree in correspondence... Which course would be better??
23rd September 2018, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Which are the correspondence course can i do after 12th? I am science student and engineer dropout so i dont want to continue engineering i need any other course... And name of the institute which gives correspondence in bangalore?
19th October 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about corresponding courses after 12th science with best scope and in medical field ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?