27th May 2012, 08:09 PM
k.sai prasad reddy 418

How to join Masters course after completion of B.Tech in Automobile Engineering?

i completed my b.tech(automobile engg) i want to do masteres

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  3. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  5. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  7. Is there any university available in India which provides masters degree in automobile engineering through distance mode?
  8. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  9. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  11. Can I pursue my masters in automobile engineering after B.Tech in Information Technology
  12. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  13. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  14. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  15. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
  16. Is it possible to do Masters in Automobile engineering from Singapore even after scoring less marks in B.E? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?
  18. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
10th July 2012, 09:57 PM
Useruuuuuu

Default Re: How to join Masters course after completion of B.Tech in Automobile Engineering?

For masters you can give gate exam for m.tech to get admission in iit ,nit or cam give cat ,mat for mbaprepare well for exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?