31st July 2011, 11:50 AM
kashish811

Which is the best course between CA and MBA? Which course offers best salary?

which is d best ca or mba ? which have more salry? which is the best salary job?
plz tell me i m extremly confused??????? n also tell me the course of the best job ?

31st July 2011, 06:01 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best course between CA and MBA? Which course offers best salary?

hello dear

see, if you can one of the course CA and MBA perfectly, then both courses will be best option for you.

both courses can offers you best salary.

but CA is tuff to coplete. if you can completed it then you don't have to think about money.

apart from that if you can do MBA from "Gold" category institute like IIMS/SP JAIN/ISB etc. then it also be best option for you.

all the best..........
25th November 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course between CA and MBA? Which course offers best salary?

Hi im completedmy B.com with 65% and i have an a confusion to choose which course(MBA OR MCA) is better for me?
18th January 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am completed b.b.a. with 75% and i am also a student of ipcc,so please tell me what i do either m.b.a. or c.a. ?
15th April 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

c.A. or mba mai kaun sa jyada benificial course hai....for girls
15th May 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

After doing 12th can we do C.A and M.B.A together and if we did both courses together than what would be the scope and minimum salary package we will get please help me. . . .
4th June 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which is the best course between CA and MBA? Which course offers best salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashish811 View Post
which is d best ca or mba ? which have more salry? which is the best salary job?
plz tell me i m extremly confused??????? n also tell me the course of the best job ?
hai..i m completed b.com with 85% marks..i like to join ca/mba which course is better for me..
16th June 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Best option after b.com from du
6th August 2013, 10:32 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashish811 View Post
hello dear

ca and mba both are good but ca is best

if you are a hard working student and can devote your full time toward studies then you can definitely go for ca otherwise go for mba,

ca is a very vast course,
but the advantage of ca course is once you clear your all exams you will be on cloud 9, you will get a good package as well as a respectable life,

so undestand your strength and weakness and then think about both courses

for any query you are welcomed
27th March 2014, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

How we can go for CA And MBA together....???? is it possible...???? itlf yes then after 12 what we have to do for it...???
22nd September 2015, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in 12th standard and I have confusion between CA & MBA. Which one is the best? Which course offers best salary?
31st December 2015, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MY GRADUATION IN BCA AND OF I WANT TO APPEAR IN IPCC SO IN WHICH TIME I APPEAR IN IPCC....???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?