20th June 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Which offers more salary, MBA or MCA?

which should get more salary mba or mca?..please tell me which one is better

2nd November 2011, 07:17 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Which offers more salary, MBA or MCA?

Dear sir;
both the fields have their own boom in the market.salary is based on yor knowledge and on yor activenesss.and main thing is ,yor interest in which field.if u choose anyone with the interest ,then do best in the field as that of the others and get the best result means best salary.
you can get as much salary as you can in both fields depending on your skill.
all the best.
6th November 2011, 12:53 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

You cannot say MCA OR MBA.

MBA is a must in today's competitive world. But MCA, add weight to your CV and your knowledge level.

You can spend two years in MCA, to get a better deal than those who are just BCA.

After MCA, when you do MBA, you become like a complete package. So you can decide what is best for you..

Good luck !
28th November 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

sir ihave completed my bca from ignou and now i want to do the mba iT and Finance dual specialization from ptu is this best for me please suggest me im confused
7th June 2012, 04:56 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

You cannot say MCA OR MBA.

MBA is a must in today's competitive world. But MCA, add weight to your CV and your knowledge level.

You can spend two years in MCA, to get a better deal than those who are just BCA.
20th August 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bsc cs.next i had doubt abt which course i have to do either mca or mba?
4th November 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED GRADUATION IN BA SOCILOGY SO NOW I WNT TO DO MBA FROM DISTANCE LEARNING COLLEGE SO WHICH COLLEGE IS TOP BEST ONE AND FRM WHICH FIELD IN MBA I WLL GET MORE SALARY PLZ REPLY
18th April 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

my programming is not good and but i have complete my bca i am interested in MBA not in mca so can you tell me which one is good for me
1st December 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my degree but confused to go mba either ca , but salary is main thing, please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?