27th July 2017, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best course to do B.Tech IT or Production to get a job in government sector with good salary?

Which is the best course to do B.Tech IT or Production to get a job in the government sector with good salary? Can you please give me the right suggestion for me to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. Job opportunties in Government sector for BTech Civil student? -- [New]
  3. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  4. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  5. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  6. Best option between government job and private job?
  7. In Government sector I cannot get good salary if completed Diploma in EEE?
  8. What is the salary breakup if we are work in government sector?
  9. How to get a job in government sector after passing 12th with 56%? I am doing engineering in E&C
  10. How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?
  11. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for BTech Civil student?
  13. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  14. How much salary we can expect in a government job for bachelors in Architect?
  15. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  16. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  17. How may I get a good job in government sector with B.Tech(ECE) degree? I've secured 64% marks
  18. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
15th August 2017, 03:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course to do B.Tech IT or Production to get a job in government sector with good salary?

In order to get government job, Production background candidates are likely to get good salary rather than IT background Engineering graduates. Yes, IT background candidates can find good job opportunities in MNC or in software sector.

Whereas, Production or Mechanical Engineering background candidates may find good number of job opportunities in government sector and in the same way they are offered high salary after getting some handful of experience.

If you are willing to get into Software sector, then B.Tech in Information Technology is the best stream for you. On the other side, if you are interested to get into Public sector, then I can suggest you to Production Engineering stream is the best option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?