4th July 2017, 03:12 PM
Akshadeep gaur

Procedure to get admission in Nagpur Government colleges?

I want admission in government college of nagpur. How can I get it? What is the procedure followed to apply for the course? Can you please guide me with the complete details which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  2. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
  3. How may I get details about fee structure of B.Ed in Nagpur university? How may I get admission in semi government or government colleges?
  4. Admission in VNIT Nagpur through SEEE? How much marks are needed? Any good Autonomous or government colleges in Nagpur?
  5. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  6. How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam
  7. Names of the government colleges available in Nagpur?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc Physics from VNIT Nagpur?
  9. Admission in MBBS colleges of Nagpur is possible through MHT-CET?
  10. Syllabus and best government colleges for B.Ed in Nagpur?
  11. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  12. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  13. Last year cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of ICSE affiliated schools of Nagpur? Procedure of admission in 1st standard?
  15. Marks required in NEET to get admission in government colleges? Procedure to get seat in government colleges? How much amount I have to pay for it?
  16. Admission procedure followed in Bhavans school, Nagpur for 11th standard?
  17. Procedure for admission for B.Pharma in Dipsar? Any exam conducted for admission in government colleges of B.Pharma?
  18. List of companies in Nagpur offering internship for VLSI students? What is the procedure for it? -- [New]
15th August 2017, 03:11 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Nagpur Government colleges?

The admission in Nagpur Government college is done on basis of rank in Maharahstra Common Entrance Test. In short it is called MH CET college.

Eligibility criteria for MHCET exam:

1. You must have studied PCM/PCB subjects in board exam to apply for this exam. PCM candidates are eligible for engineering courses. PCM and PCB candidates can apply for agriculture course.

2. You should have at least 50% marks in board exam to be eligible for this exam.

Your rank in this entrance exam will decide whether you will get admission in Nagpur government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?