26th September 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?

How much salary could EEE student can get after completing course?how much salary could i can get in private sector?how much salary could i can get in government sector? Can you please let me know the information which I have to follow to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector? -- [New]
  2. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  3. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  4. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 72% in EEE?
  5. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. In Government sector I cannot get good salary if completed Diploma in EEE?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of BE in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?
  10. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  11. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I find a private sector job in Hyderabad? I am B.Tech final year student in EEE
  13. After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?
  14. List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  15. Private sector job for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  16. What kind of jobs can be done by studying in BSc Agriculture?
  17. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  18. Is there any government jobs after completing BBM course? Details about salary packages if it's private sector?
27th September 2015, 01:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?

Salary depends on various factor and the exact salary which a EEE student can get after completion of B.Tech/B.E course cannot be stated. Usually it depends on the caliber of the student and the employer along with the job role which is being offered.

The salary can range from 10,000-15,000 per month to few lakhs per month. It depends a great extent on the company offering the job.

For government sector, it depends on the job role which you are getting. You can get salary in the range of 15,000-40,000 per month initially which will increase with experience.
27th September 2015, 01:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?

The salary for a Electrical and Electronics engineer depends upon lots of factors like:

1. Company in which you work.

2. Job location.

3. Institute from which you have done bachelor's degree.

The salary of EEE engineer in private company varies from Rs 20,000 per month to Rs 1,00,000 and it increases with experience.

In public sector firms and undertakings, it is around Rs 40,000 with other benefits and it increases with years of services like in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?