4th January 2012, 11:53 AM
rajputdhara

Which is the best course for me having interest in creative work and pursuing 6th semester of Computer Engineering?

hi.... i m doing my computer engg...m in 6th sem...i like creative work nd like to attract people from my work which is the best course for me....nd the main thing i like creativity in designs nd to present something.....

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for 6th semester student of MCA?
  2. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after pursuing 6th semester in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. Internship for 6th semester student of MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do LLB from Delhi University? I am pursuing B.A LLB from 6th semester
  5. Is there any openings to do internship in Bangalore while doing my 6th semester engineering?
  6. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 63% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  8. Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?
  9. Internship for 6th semester Computer Science student for 2 months? -- [New]
  10. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  11. Does I have to appear in JEE Main for admission in B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering 6th semester?
  12. What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester
  13. Courses that I can opt after completion of B.E? I am studying in 6th semester pursuing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  14. Summer internship for 6th semester Computer Science at Bangalore?
  15. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  16. What kind of post is available in ISRO for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 6th semester student? How can I get job there?
  17. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?
29th January 2020, 01:53 AM
Ambi@12

Default Re: Which is the best course for me having interest in creative work and pursuing 6th semester of Computer Engineering?

Hi, You are from a computer engineering background so you can take an interest in various graphics designing courses. One of the best to showcase your creativity is to learn web development and make amazing and beautiful websites.

Note- If you want something different to showcase your creativity, you can try theatre. And as you said that you are in 6th sem, that means you will graduate in after a year. Then you can apply for NSD i.e. National School of Drama.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?