25th February 2012, 08:10 AM
Mridulnaruto

Courses that I can opt after completion of B.E? I am studying in 6th semester pursuing B.E in Mechanical Engineering

I am studying in 6th semester pursuing B.E. in mechanical engineeering. I want to know the courses that i can opt after the completion of B.E.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? -- [New]
  2. Does BPCL offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  3. What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester
  4. Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  7. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after pursuing 6th semester in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. Which is the best course that I can do for getting job quickly being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester female candidate?
  10. What should I do for pursuing MBA after completion of B.E CSE course?
  11. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical in 6th semester?
  13. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  15. Which course to take in diploma after 10th? Diploma in IT or Journalism?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  17. Can I join Indian Army after studying B.E final year in mechanical engineering
  18. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
30th April 2012, 09:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses that I can opt after completion of B.E? I am studying in 6th semester pursuing B.E in Mechanical Engineering

If you are interested you can pursue M.E course. M.E course will help you to build your career in technical domain. A career in management field is also possible if you opt for MBA course. You need to appear for CAT/MAT or similar entrance exams to secure admission for MBA course. You can opt for courses in areas like autocad, robotics, CNC Maching etc. Some other course options are MCA, CA, CS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?