19th August 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after passing B.Tech in ECE department

Iam naveen,stdying b-tech 4year. In ece department.please tell me ,oh my friends

25th August 2012, 06:16 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: How to get a job after passing B.Tech in ECE department

Dont worry friend..
If you dont get a job on campusing..
You must get a job after completing B.Tech in ECE department..
If you are poor(in studies) student..you will get atleast a Call center Job with average 15,000 rs salary per month..
You can also try better jobs than this..
If you are academically very strong student go for GATE exam...
Try to do M.Tech ..
if you do well in gate exam you will get stipend by government (monthly arround 12,000rs) while doing M.Tech...
After getting a GATE score card there are many company who will recruit you directly seeing you GATE scorecard..
After qualifying GATE you can also apply many govt post by showing your GATE score card..
Other hand you can try many reputed private organisation in off campus after completing B.Tech..
Be updated when the vacancies are published..
Register yourself in many job website..like naukri.com, monster.com etc..
Thank you..
25th August 2012, 06:17 PM
suvendum14

Dont worry friend..
If you dont get a job on campusing..
You must get a job after completing B.Tech in ECE department..
If you are poor(in studies) student..you will get atleast a Call center Job with average 15,000 rs salary per month..
You can also try better jobs than this..
If you are academically very strong student go for GATE exam...
Try to do M.Tech ..
if you do well in gate exam you will get stipend by government (monthly arround 12,000rs) while doing M.Tech...
After getting a GATE score card there are many company who will recruit you directly seeing you GATE scorecard..
After qualifying GATE you can also apply many govt post by showing your GATE score card..
Other hand you can try many reputed private organisation in off campus after completing B.Tech..
Be updated when the vacancies are published..
Register yourself in many job website..like naukri.com, monster.com etc..
Thank you..
29th August 2012, 07:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is possible for you to try for jobs in ECE department with this qualification. You can join for jobs in companies like HCL, IBM, and Cognizant etc. Government companies where in you can apply are HAL, ECIL, EIL, GAIL, SAIL etc. In order to get jobs in any of these companies it is necessary to get through written examination. Private companies conduct separate recruitment tests. Government companies notify for PSU exams in their official sites. To attend this exam, 60% marks is essential in B.Tech. If you are able to pass this exam GD and P.I is the last selection process.
30th September 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir.......i am studying btech third year .....i am poor at english ...
can i get a job in the core companies of ece,,,? ... i am having 72% in btech....is english neccessary for job?
please reply sir,,,,,
23rd July 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

im doing my b-tech second year now, i am interested in english can i become an english lecturer at engineering colleges after completing my b-tech ? if so what should i do?
16th October 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

sir...i am studying B.tech final year now...i am an average student so..if i do not get select for campus then what we need to do for getting job at outside campus...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?