24th December 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Previous 5 years question papers for integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISc?

I want past 5 year question papers(solved or unsolved)of integrated phd programme of biological science of iisc(indian institute of sciences)........ i searched alot even to the college's website... if any1 can tell me from where can i get them.. i will b very thankful....plz tell asap..

Related Questions:
  1. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  2. Syllabus for Integrated Ph.D in Biology Science of IISC Exam?
  3. Date of IISC Ph.D entrance? Model question papers for Biological Science entrance of IISc? Opportunities after MSc health sciences?
  4. Date of sale of forms for admission in IISC Bangalore for Ph.D in Biological Science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  5. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  6. Is a valid GATE score necessary for admission in IISc integrated Ph.D in biological sciences?
  7. Previous question papers of PhD in Biological Science?
  8. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  9. Syllabus for Integrated Phd in Biological Sciences entrance examinations
  10. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Syllabus for IISC entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?
  12. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  13. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  15. Which colleges are offering integrated Ph.D in Biological Science? What kind of preparation is required?
  16. Sample question paper for IISc entrance exam for admission in Integrated Ph.D. course
  17. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  18. Syllabus of IISC entrance exam for Biological sciences?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?