26th February 2017, 07:53 PM

Which is the best ITI course for Girls? What are job scope after completing the course?

Respected Sir, I am a Girl and I want to pursue ITI course so I want to know which is the best ITI course for Girls? What are job scopes after completing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th July 2017, 12:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best ITI course for Girls? What are job scope after completing the course?

As per my suggestion you can go for Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Trade course. Computer Operator & Programming Assistant is a computer operating craftsman Trade.

After completing this course you can apply for different type of jobs are given below.

=> Operations Analyst

=> Computer Operator

=> Inbound Call Operator

=> Contact Centre Assistant

=> Control Operator

=> Data Capture Operator

The name of other best courses for you are given below.

1. Bleaching Dyeing and Calico Printing

2. Book Binder

3. CAD CAM

4. Architectural Assistant

5. Architectural Draughtsmanship

6. Baker and Confectioner
23rd March 2018, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best ITI course for Girls? What are job scope after completing the course?

I'm a girl and I'm not good in studies. I study in 11th standard. I want to do a job soon as my family condition is not good. What should I do to get a government job easily and soon. I belong to small caste also. And I have a rod in my leg. Please help me with your suggestion.
28th May 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a girl and my 10 class percentage is 88% i am good in studies and i am trying for a good job through iti so what is the good subject for me please cqn you help my interest is in the commercial things and i am taking commerce in class 11 so what can i do
7th April 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm in 12th standard after I complete my 12th studies I want to get a job seriously. So can you help me for find out a good obviously soon I'm good at studies in arts stream what can I do Sir can you suggest me
14th July 2019, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I AM 10 TH FAIL PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BEST COURSE OF ITI
14th July 2019, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I AM 10 TH FAIL PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BEST COURSE OF ITI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?