28th September 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best option for me after completing of PG in economics

I have in the 3rd sem pursuing post graduation in economics. what be the best option for my carrier after completion?

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  2. Which is the best option for me after completing B.Com(honors) with 54%? Can I go for M.A economics
  3. What is the chance to get M.A in economics after completing B.A in economics
  4. After completing BA in Economics - MA or MBA? Which postgraduation should I do? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do MA Economics after technical graduation? Will it be okay to insult my engineering course and pursue Economics course?
  6. Is it possible to do M.A in Economics after completing of B.A?
  7. Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics? -- [New]
  8. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  9. What is the best option between Statistics Hons and economics Hons? Which is the best college under Delhi University and Economics?
  10. Am I eligible for economics Hons after completing 12th with 86% with science stream
  11. Can I do M.A economics after completing BSc with mathematics
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  13. Which stream should I take in 11th if I am interested in Non medical course and uninterested in Maths?
  14. What to do after MA Economics to be a College Professor?
  15. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, Development And Environmental Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Career options after securing 38% in third year of B.A. Economics?
  17. How to go in the field of Economics after completing master of business economics(MBE)
  18. Which is the best option after completing ITI? I have done ITI
13th October 2015, 02:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best option for me after completing of PG in economics

Everybody has his/her own career goal after bachelor's degree or master's degree. But if you are seeking suggestion then after completion of post graduation in economics, from my point of view there are two best options for you:

1. To apply for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility test for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. For this exam, you must have at least 55% marks in master's degree.

There is no upper age limit for lectureship. You can visit www.ugc.ac.in for any more details.

2. Indian Economic Services exam.

This examination is conducted by UPSC. This exam will give you the best government job in Economics services minimum qualification is post graduate degree in economics. For more details about this exam Click here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?