1st April 2016, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose after completion of 10th standard?

Hey !I have given the exam of 10th board and now I want to ask that what should I do if I'm interested in maths but can't score well in it ...I'm good in physics,bio and chemistry also but I'm very confused about choosing subject!plz save me...

1st April 2016, 09:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose after completion of 10th standard?

I would like to suggest you to opt for medical stream having physics ,chemistry and Biology as the main subjects because you are sure to perform well in these three subjects rather than to choose for non medical stream because there you are not sure to do well in mathematics.
2nd April 2016, 12:03 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subject to choose after completion of 10th standard?

There are so many courses after 10th std in which you can make your career bright. You can take admission in Science streams, Arts Streams & in Commerce streams. The admission eligibility criteria will be different for different schools. If you are choosing science streams then you will get two option means Either you can chose Science with the BIOLOGY streams science with Math subject.
And if you are going for Commerce streams then you will have to choose any five subjects. Some of the common subjects of commerce streams are : Math, Account,English, Hindi, Economics, Geography, History, Computer Education, Physical Education, You can choose any five subjects.

We will not suggest you to go for Arts streams because this world is of Engineering, Medical and Business, Hence you should try either commerce or Science only.

If you feel that you can do better in Engineering then you should opt Science with Math, if you feel that you can do good in Medical field then you should opt Science with Biology and for rest of your choice you can choose Commerce streams.

Some of the common courses available after completion of 12th in Science or commerce are : BBA, BBM, BCA, B.com, BA, B.Sc etc. These courses is of three years and have nice career option after completion. At the moment you just need to decide any one stream as per your career goals and career vision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?