27th May 2012, 03:08 AM
Dhruvina

Which is the best optional subject to take up with Medical stream in 11th? Best option between Maths and Psychology/Sociology/Physical Education

which is the best optional subject to take up with Medical stream in 11th?
Which is best option between maths and psychology/sociology/physical education?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to change optional subject of Maths to Physical education in 12th standard?
  2. How can I start preparing for CAT exam? I am in 11th commerce stream with Maths as an optional subject
  3. Is it compulsory to have Bengali if I already have English as one of my subjects in ISC?
  4. Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?
  5. Is it posible to change optional subject in class 12th?
  6. What are the optional subjects in 11th with Humanities?
  7. Stream in 11th without Maths to become a Doctor? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  9. How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject
  10. Options available to me after 11th and 12th with Economics and Accounts as optional subjects?
  11. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB?
  12. Which stream should I take in 11th if I am interested in Non medical course and uninterested in Maths?
  13. How can I change my optional subject Maths to Physical education after half yearly exam
  14. Any courses after passing 12th that allow to study Maths as an optional subject?
  15. What optional subjects should I choose in class 11th? I want to give PMT after completing my secondary education
  16. Where can I find coaching classes for NATA entrance exam in Kerala?
  17. Colleges providing combination of English, Economics as basic subjects and Psychology as optional subjects? Which course should I go for after opting for Maths in 11th and 12th?
  18. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam? -- [New]
7th November 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best optional subject to take up with Medical stream in 11th? Best option between Maths and Psychology/Sociology/Physical Education

I have chosen medical stream after 10th.should i choose math as an optional subject or information practise?
4th January 2013, 09:07 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best optional subject to take up with Medical stream in 11th? Best option between Maths and Psychology/Sociology/Physical Education

Hi
It completely depends on you that what you want in future, if you want to completely devote yourself for being a doctor, then just go with the physical education as it will release your stress and can be taken in an easy way comparatively to the other subjects mentioned.
But if you want a back up that if you didn't make up to a good medical college, then instead of dropping for one year you should go for mathematics so that you can go to engineering stream. On the other hand, if you think that engineering won't provide a good back up then you can take up sociology so that you can pursue your graduation in that particular field.
Gud luck
4th January 2013, 09:16 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
It completely depends on you that what you want in future, if you want to completely devote yourself for being a doctor, then just go with the physical education as it will release your stress and can be taken in an easy way comparatively to the other subjects mentioned.
But if you want a back up that if you didn't make up to a good medical college, then instead of dropping for one year you should go for mathematics so that you can go to engineering stream. On the other hand, if you think that engineering won't provide a good back up then you can take up sociology so that you can pursue your graduation in that particular field.
Gud luck
9th August 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can we take psychology as optional subject with medical stream in class 11
21st December 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a doctor which stream i should choose
25th March 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I am student of class 11. I've taken computer science as optional with medical stream.Is it useful?
4th April 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best optional subject with medical, psycology or home science ?
5th April 2014, 06:33 PM
jainulakhtar
Junior Member+

Hello dear...

undoubtly math is the best stream for go in every stream in futuer.you can take both math or biologoy togther if you are studying in CBSE OR ICSE bord which would the best optional subject to take up with Medical stream in between maths and psychology/sociology/physical education.

best regards
jainul akhtar
23rd September 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

which subject should i take with medical stream in 11th and 12th whether psychology
or arts or physical education?
22nd January 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Is psychology art or P E a better option for scoring marks in class 11 cbse
28th March 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello I wanna become a neurosurgeon in future but in class 12 the optional are psychology maths and computer which one would help me
24th August 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a doctor . which subject I want to choose physical education or maths in class 11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?