14th October 2012, 03:01 PM
asukhsni

How can I change my optional subject Maths to Physical education after half yearly exam

Please, tell me that how can i change my optional subject maths to physical education after half yearly exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject
  2. Is it posible to change optional subject in class 12th?
  3. How can I change my optional subject from Maths to Physical Education after filling CBSE board form
  4. Can I apply for subject change to Hindi from french after half yearly examination in 10th?
  5. Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?
  6. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  7. Can I change subject from C++ to Physical education as my 6th additional subject besides C++
  8. Can I change my optional subject in B.Ed?
  9. Is it compulsory to have Bengali if I already have English as one of my subjects in ISC?
  10. Which is the best optional subject to take up with Medical stream in 11th? Best option between Maths and Psychology/Sociology/Physical Education
  11. Is it possible to change school in class 12th and also the optional subject?
  12. Which second optional subject should I choose for UPSC exam?
  13. Can i change my optional subject after passing 11th class?
  14. Previous years question papers of PCS exam with Maths as optional subject?
  15. Which optional subjects should I choose in 11th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education? -- [New]
  17. Which subject to choose in UPSC mains with Maths as optional subject?
  18. Can a private teacher prepare a candidates CCE half yearly and final exam paper of french in class 10th or is it to be done by CBSE only?
15th May 2017, 06:16 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I change my optional subject Maths to Physical education after half yearly exam

I am very sorry to say but as per my knowledge you can't change your subject after half yearly exam. You can change the subjects only in the beginning of the session. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?