29th April 2015, 12:12 AM
hussain peera 786

What should I do to get a job in Navy after completion of 12th in MPC with 954 marks?

I completed my 12th in mpc with 954 marks. Now I want a job in navy?.so,please tell me what can I do.? Will I be eligible to get the job or not? Can you please guide me with the complete procedure which I need to follow up for the same?

Thank you!

29th April 2015, 11:13 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in Navy after completion of 12th in MPC with 954 marks?

Yes you are eligible to get job in Indian Navy on your educational qualification but check about other eligibility criteria .

You are eligible for the NDA entrance examination conducted by UPSC twice in a year . The examination is conducted in two stages . The basis eligibility criteria for this is :-
Candidates who have passed +2 from any recognised board .
Candidates age must be between 16.5-19 years .
Candidates must have Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects .

The examination conducted in two stages and each stage is of 900 marks . It us compulsory for the candidates ti qualify in the first stage ( written) to qualify for the next ( SSB ) .
The written examination consists of two paper one of Mathematics and other of General Ability.
Mathematics paper is of 300 marks and General Ability of 600 marks .
The minimum qualify marks is near about 35% marks .

And selected candidates are called for the SSB through various media .

For information visit at www.upsc.gov.in .
29th April 2015, 11:50 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in Navy after completion of 12th in MPC with 954 marks?

You can join Indian Navy through NDA exam which is conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility criteria for the NDA exam are following:-

-The qualification required for Indian Naval Academy is 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.

-The candidate should be physically fit as per the Physical Standards required to join NDA.

-The selection process involves written examination followed by personal interview by Service Selection Board.
29th April 2015, 02:21 PM
poojasingh151

The best way through which you can get job in Indian Navy is through National Defense Academy exam after 10+2.

Eligibility criteria for NDA/NA exam:

Any candidate can apply for the exam who has completed 10+2 from a recognized stream.

As you have done 10+2 with MPC, you are eligible for it.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. No age relaxation is applicable to anyone.

Only unmarried male candidates can apply for the course.

The next notification for NDA will come on 20/06/2015. If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria, you can apply for the exam at www.upsconline.nic.in.
19th March 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How to join in merchant navy after intermediate m.p.c with 75%?
1st May 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my intermediate with 954 marks .i am interested to join navy .am i eligible to join navy with an age of 18? what should i have to do to join navy?
25th November 2020, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i am now 10th standard can i eligeble to navy after 10th or after 12th? If i eligeble after 12th how many years it will take ?what will be the total fee ?and after 10th are there any other speical groups or courses or dierctly to take MPC or BIPC or other groups to do navy ?can any one explain about the navy and how to study please tell me .
17th June 2022, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Plz how will come in navy job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?