21st June 2010, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is most best trade in b.tech after 12th???

i had given 12th exams this year nd i had just 59% in cbse 12th exams...i m very much goood in sports even i m a national player.....but nw i want to do b.tech....so plz suggest me that wich trade i should take??????....but i want to take civil or mechanical but but my parents r nt allowing me to take civil becz its a field job....so plz suggest me that wich trade i shul take either civil r mechanical r some other trade????so plz telll wich trade has more value in future days......plz reply me as soooon as possibile.....

26th June 2010, 02:54 PM
siddharthkathuria

Wink Re: Which is most best trade in b.tech after 12th???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had given 12th exams this year nd i had just 59% in cbse 12th exams...i m very much goood in sports even i m a national player.....but nw i want to do b.tech....so plz suggest me that wich trade i should take??????....but i want to take civil or mechanical but but my parents r nt allowing me to take civil becz its a field job....so plz suggest me that wich trade i shul take either civil r mechanical r some other trade????so plz telll wich trade has more value in future days......plz reply me as soooon as possibile.....
the branches you have chosen are considered to be tough not only during studies but also in jobs
so i think you should go for computer science
26th June 2010, 03:12 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is most best trade in b.tech after 12th???

Its quite unfortunate that you parents going against your wish of joining Civil or mechanical. I am doing my civil engg and i find it really enjoyable.I joined it because i liked this course. So try to convince your parents

Otherwise if you go for other courses like CS or others then there is no guarantee that you will be successful as you dont like the course.

So please join civil or mechanical.
26th June 2010, 03:29 PM
sandy B

hello friend,according to my openion if you are interested to doing engg in civil,then you should do b.tech in civil.the demand of civil in the market is very high.if your parents are not allow to do engg in core field then you can do b.tech in ece or cse..
26th June 2010, 03:57 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Firstly if you are intrested in sports you should opt that just try to convince your parents because it doesn't matters if you take civil or mechanical mental preparedness is much important to make future in any feild.
But any way if you are forced to do so you may go to civil, that's not totally having feild work. All the best
26th June 2010, 04:06 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which is most best trade in b.tech after 12th???

dear friend

in b.tech they are many trades having different field and different scope.

basically there are two different fields they are software and core.

in software line it includes IT,COMPUTER SCIENCE

in core sector it includes MECHANICAL,ELECTRICAL,CIVIL,METALLURGY, PRODUCTION AND MANY MORE.

AS U HAVE MENTIONED THAT u have interest in civil and mechanical so u can choose any one of them .

both have a good scope in future .

civil is ever green branch .u have to work off field but it will give u more salary,standard and a chance to move around the globe.
26th June 2010, 06:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

If you are interested in B.tech, then according to me Mechanical Engineering is the best trade, if you opt this trade in B.tech, then you will definately get a good jobs in future with a high salary pacakage. This field is evergreen field and you will definately get a
good job after completing this course.

After completing your course in mechanical engineering, then you will get job in many private or public sector industries of various types, and their work varies by industry
and function. So, if you can do mechanical engineering, then you will get always
sucess in your life........
26th June 2010, 09:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

I am assuming that you are ready to put in effort in doing engineering streams, because you are quite interested in sports and you havent scored big in your 12 th either. So if you are ready to put in effort and is serious about doing an engineering stream, go in for mechanical, as a sports person, it may suit you too as sometimes labs in mechanical engg are more physical oriented. More than electronics and IT , mechanical engineering is more practical and action oriented. So if parents are against civil, best choice seems to be mechanical.
26th June 2010, 09:36 PM
Mickey_bond

well there are certain stages in life when you have to opt your own decision because its going to effect your future career.......and it also goes here...its you who's going to decide your interest field....as far as better field is concerned then mechanical is an evergreen branch......and since your percentage is 59.....it would be suitable if you give improvement exam for cbse next year as in engineering field 12th marks matters a lot.......all the best...
26th June 2010, 11:01 PM
khan salman

I hv passed 12.which engeneering field is having demand rit now plz suggest me
27th June 2010, 12:44 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
both civil and mechanical are good trades. You must convince your parents about that. Otherwise you can do engineering with electronics and communication or computer science. They are good too.
27th June 2010, 04:26 PM
yatsra

hi,
engg. is your own stage of evolvement. today civil is at heavy demand right now.
27th June 2010, 04:57 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

HAI
I think ELECTRONIC & COMMUNICATION is on demand now. You have a variety of jobs in this field. You can go in the communication streams or go for IT jobs. DO AS YOU PREFER.
BYE
1st July 2010, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

HI
According to my opinion if you are interested to doing engg in civil,then you should do b.tech in civil.Now demand of civil in the market is very high.you don't bother about your parents. you are interested in civil so you can carry on. This is your life.
1st July 2010, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

HI friend,according to my opinion if you are interested to doing engg in civil,then you should do b.tech in civil.the demand of civil in the market is very high.This is your life. so you can do as you like.civil is better field.
2nd July 2010, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

what are the job oportunities for B.Tech EIE students
2nd July 2010, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 83% of marks in sc. stream.actually i am interested in B Tech.But i am confused , which trade should i take so thar
that i can get a good job with good salary.
3rd July 2010, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i hv passed 12th with 79.6% in science stream. n i olwys wanted 2 b an engineer but wen ryt tym has cum m confused a lot in opting 4 stream in btech .it's like 2 opt 4 mechanical engineerin or EEE or cs. help me out by rplyng soon
8th July 2010, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

my name is abhishek pandey. i have passed 12th with 77.4persentage in science stream. actually i am intrested in b.tech.but i am confused,which trade should i take for get a good job with good salary.
9th July 2010, 08:29 AM
gohan4

HI
Currently most best trade for engineering is weather ECE or mechanical
but don't go only with scope you also have to check
your own interested in such feild .this most important for your future.
10th July 2010, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

mechanical ,electrical.civil,electronics,and c.s are all good trades .it depends on your btech studeies and hardwork for a good job.
10th July 2010, 10:49 PM
drdo99
Banned

friend,all streams and branches of engg. are good.
there are lots in the field of engg. from it to petroleum
the various emerging fields of it sector and it takes a lot of proffesional in this fields .
11th July 2010, 10:16 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

if you are interested to doing engg in civil,then you should do b.tech in civil.the demand of civil in the market is very high.Mechanical Engineering,electrical is the best trade, if you opt this trade in B.tech, then you will definately get a good jobs in future with a high salary pacakage.
12th July 2010, 04:33 PM
AQIB

You should join it . Do not think about the downfall of it trade because when you will complete your cource it trade will be a boon for you as it will be at top at that time. If you want any more information note down my e mail address - [email protected] do not worry you will be successfull in your life if you are ready to labour hard. Thank you.(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbgggggggggggggggggg ggg
21st July 2010, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Which is best in mech. And ece
24th July 2010, 12:40 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi the best stream are as follow
1.electronics and communication
2.computer science
3.civil
24th July 2010, 02:03 PM
deepakksinha

Hey,

Parents always give us right directions in our lives. However when it comes to studies you need to decide yourself since you are the one who is going to study,not your parents. Selecting a particular branch completely depends on your interests and you are the one who can find out which subjects you will be able to do the best. According to your post it seems that you are interested in Mechanical Engineering. I would say opt for it and do your best. Tell your parents that you are going to do the best in your studies and they will definitely agree.

wish you good luck.

Regards.
Deepak
24th July 2010, 10:55 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

First of all in BTEch there is nothing such as "trade", its called branch or specialization.
As you mentioned your interest is in civil or mechanical, and your parents are not allowing you civil, so you have only one option left as per your preference mechanical.
Mechanical branch has a huge demand in the public as well as the private sector, many companies are vying for mechanical engineers. The demand for mechanical never goes down but increases every year. Also, there is no effect of economic slowdown in this field of engineering.
Hence, id suggest you to take u mechanical branch, as that is a branch of your interest.
Also, do not consider other branches if you do not have interest in them.

Consider your parents decision too, they are your best guides.

Good Luck!!
25th July 2010, 12:50 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

every trade of engineering is good from there own respect.

but still we justify the best branch of engg through job priority.

you see computer engg and IT are the market dependent trade.if the market condition will be good then jobs opportunity also will be good.

but core branch are very good as for this purpose.so given below trade are very good for jobs prospect

1.civil engg.

2.mechanical engg.

3.electronics & communication engg.

4.electrical engg.

all the best.......
25th July 2010, 07:44 PM
samratguha

hi friend..
according to me electronics and comm is the best trade till date as it is highly demanding and also you can get good opportunities in your future.you can take good trainings and perform well.surely you can do much better jobs than other streams as because you can get to sit for campussing in core as well as it companies/..
28th July 2010, 08:11 PM
s.k.singh

after crisis in the worls now the following branch is considered as the best branch..
mechanical engineering
civil engineering.
electronics & communication engg./instrumentatioin,
electrical engg.
chemical engineering
29th July 2010, 12:41 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
the best trade after 12th which has to be choosen for b.tech are
EC
ME
EE
EL
AUTOMOBILE
AERONAUTICAL
MARINE EGGG.
29th July 2010, 05:00 PM
kalyan333

all branches good.
if you are interest in software,take cse or it.
if you interest in electrical,take eee or ece.
if you intest in core,take civil or mech.
all the best.
god bless you.
29th July 2010, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

which trade is best after the mech. civil, e.c.e,electronics
5th August 2010, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi its araav here
want to score good marks in the field so there is an opportunity for u to do best
if u love to work with machine there is a good scope for mechanical eng. becoz there job r confirmed
nowadays there is a best scope ........
bye friends
5th August 2010, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

my btech trades r ME,CE & cs which trde r for my future pls soooooooooooon as soooooooooooooooooon possible
10th August 2010, 05:40 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

you can fill the form of b.tech after passing 12th with science.
in more than 700 colleges ,you can fill your candidature for engg. courses like
mechanical
electrical
computer science

these fields are most flourishing.
11th August 2010, 10:20 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear friend

there is nothing good or bad in engg. trades . market status of every trade goes up and down.

as u have 59% so u can go for engg. field but it will create problem in some companies those require above 60% in placement throughout your career.

but still there will be some companies including govt. jobs where u can apply6.

all d best.
13th August 2010, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Which is most best trade in b.tech after 12th???

the trde in which you can do the best because that will be that trade inwhich you can touch the top level
15th August 2010, 09:24 PM
bholag

Dear friend,
as per me is concern it will be better if you go for Mechanical or electrical engineering.
as these two are known to be evergreen branch of engineering.
Their is lots of job oppurtunity in POWER sector or power plant for ME and Electrical engineers.
18th August 2010, 03:42 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

Every trade is good , there is nothing bad.
it is ur interest in which trade u want to go..

there are lots of trade like,

1. Computer Science
2. Information technology
3. Electronics and telecommunication
4. Electrical
5. mechanical
6. Production
7. Civil

etc.

This time software market is down, so i will suggest u to go for core branches like ECE, Electrical,Mechanical,Civil.

all the best
21st August 2010, 09:28 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
You can go to the stream in which you found interest..There are almost 6 steams but apart from this more other streams have been genarated from the existing streams...

The most important 6 streams are :

1.Computer Science Engineering

2.Information Technology

3.Mechanical Engineering

4.Electrical Engineering

5.Civil Engineering and

6.Chemical Engineering.....

These are the important streams of Engineering,as you have mentioned that you have interest in both the ivil Engineering and in the Mechanical Engineering,so you can go for any of these streams ,It is considered one of the pioneer stream of Engineering...

So go for your interest,Best Wishes...
31st August 2010, 06:43 PM
rajesh gupta 1

Dear friend;

The most best trade of B.tech :

ME

CIVIL

EE

ECE

EEE
10th November 2010, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Which is he best trade for me as i am good in working with computer and computer softwares and designing games etc.
but problem is that i am a fresher and i need guidance.
please please reply must,it's important.
6th April 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

is b.tech c.s. is good after 12th ?
9th May 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed AMIE A section which stream i should take on B Section? Plz suggest me plzzzz...... I had completed Computer Science diploma... But job scopes are very less in India.... So I am prefering mechanical or electronics or aeronautical.....
20th May 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

which is most best trade in btech according to india list ?
28th May 2011, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Which is best trade for B.tech
i am interested in computer science ,mechanical & electronics
11th June 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after complete b.tech? i got 83% in inter mediate?which course i can take plz tell me ....?
20th June 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i am totally confused about chosing b.tech trade. i am not being able to find my interest in specific trade. so how i decide my trade i got air 38000 rank this year and i am good in studies what should i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?