15th March 2016, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in 2nd standard for kid of a school Teacher?

Hello ma'am
As I am working in a school as teacher. Will you please let me know the procedure of admission in class second for my kind. I mean will it be same or different since i am teacher.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure we need to follow to change school while doing 9th standard?
  2. Admission procedure to study in 2nd standard of Don Bosco School, Kolkata?
  3. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School for 2nd standard?
  4. Admission procedure in any school of Hyderabad for 3 years old candidate?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central school for civilians kid? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Army School in India?
  7. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  8. How can I become a English teacher for 10 standard in school with B.com?
  9. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  10. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
  11. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  12. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in RIMC school?
  13. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  14. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  15. Can i change school for subject change from Hindi to French?
  16. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  17. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  18. The procedure to get admission in top Army school of India and preparation tips for the same?
15th March 2016, 06:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in 2nd standard for kid of a school Teacher?

There is no special admission procedure for ward of a teacher. So, you need to follow same procedure for admission of your ward.

As, to get admission in any std you need to first apply for the admission in the respective school and then your ward need to qualify in the selection procedure stage such as written or interview for final selection for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?