25th March 2017, 12:29 PM
phani payyavula

Which are the best Universities in India for pursuing M.Sc Physics? What are their fee structure?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation and now I want to pursue my Post Graduation with M.Sc in Physics so I want to know which are the best Universities in India for pursuing M.Sc Physics? What are their fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  2. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  3. Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure
  4. How much does it cost to pursue M.Sc in Physics in top universities in India? What will be the fee structure for Ph.D in Chemistry? Will there be any scholarships available for Nepali candidates?
  5. How to do MSc in Physics in future after doing BSc with Non Medical? Which are the top universities in India for MSc in Physics? What is the fee?
  6. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
  7. Which Government universities offer Correspondence course in Physics? What is the fee structure for the course?
  8. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  9. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  11. How to study MSc Physics in India? What is the admission procedure in India for Nepalese Student? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of universities and fee structure for pursuing Ph.D in Management
  13. M.Sc in Geology without Geology or Physics as major subjects in under graduation?
  14. Colleges organizing MSc, Ph.D integrated course in Physics with considerable fee structure?
  15. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  16. What is the fees for Aeronautical engineering and Aerospace Engineering
  17. Fee structure of B.Tech in private Universities? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
31st March 2017, 09:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best Universities in India for pursuing M.Sc Physics? What are their fee structure?

The fee structure varies from university to university. But it is in range of 7000 to Rs 10,000 per semester in central and state universities. Somewhere it is even less than this fee structure. To get exact details, you can visit official website of desired university.

The best universities are:

>>Delhi University.

>>Banaras Hindu University.

>>Patna University.

>>Aligarh Muslim University.

You can apply for IIT JAM exam for pursuing M.Sc Physics from IITs.
31st March 2017, 11:32 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best Universities in India for pursuing M.Sc Physics? What are their fee structure?

The best universities for pursuing Master of Science in Physics is:

Delhi University.

Banaras Hindu University.

Aligrah Muslim University.

GGSIPU.

Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University.

Anna University.

Indian Institute of Technology.

The fee structure is Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 per year. M.Sc is of two years duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?