24th April 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best way to do Aeronautical engineering? Should I go for +2 or Diploma?

Sir i want to join aeronautical engineering.
Just now i pass the 10th class. Tell me which is the best way to go to aeronautical engineering?
Can i take science in 12th class or can i take diploma in aeronautical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  2. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  3. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  5. Which is the best way to do Aeronautical engineering? Should I go for +2 or Diploma? -- [New]
  6. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  7. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  9. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  11. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  12. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  13. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  14. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
24th April 2016, 10:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best way to do Aeronautical engineering? Should I go for +2 or Diploma?

To join aeronautical engineering degree course, a candidate must have to pass class 12th with non medical stream with minimum 50% marks from recognised board. You have to qualify the entrance exam known as Joint Entrance Test after passing class XII to get admission in top engineering college to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?