21st July 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities I have after completion of masters in Political Science?

Well i have completed my undergraduate and am current doing my masters in pol.sc but i am really confused about my future. Could you please recommend me options to what career i can lead? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities for me after completing graduation in political science
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in Ph.D in political science after completion of masters in Delhi University?
  3. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  4. Career opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  5. What kind of career opportunities are there for graduates in Political Science stream?
  6. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  8. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  9. Would masters degree be helpful after B.A in Political Science and working as an ANM in Health department?
  10. Age limit for becoming a lecturer in College? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing Bachelor in Arts with Economics, Political Science and Geography? -- [New]
  13. Will there be good Job Opportunities after completion of Masters in Agricultural Science?
  14. What kind of courses are available after B.Sc Sociology with 40% marks?
  15. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil in Political Science? Job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  16. Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science?
  17. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
  18. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
22nd July 2016, 03:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities I have after completion of masters in Political Science?

There are various career opportunities after completion of the above mentioned course, I have mentioned few of them, kindly have a look at it;

> Law.

> Teaching.

> Research field.

> Political Journalism.

> Civil Service.

> Administrative Services.

> Political Advisors.

> International Relations, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?