21st July 2016, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

What all career options are available after completion of masters in Psychology?

What all career options are available after completion of masters in Psychology? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the answer on this as I need to setup the right career in future.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  2. Career Options in India after completion of Masters in Psychology? List of Colleges offering this course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the best options available to do after completion of Masters in geography?
  4. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  5. Can I do M.A in Psychology being an engineer?
  6. What are the career opportunities I have after completion of masters in Political Science?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.A in Psychology if I have completed B.E in Telecommunication?
  8. Various career options available in Psychology after PCB with Psychology in 11th and 12th?
  9. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  10. What should I do to have a career in Psychology after completion of 12th with commerce?
  11. How can I score well in Psychology? What are lucrative career options after 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to do PhD in Psychology after completion of masters in Chemistry? -- [New]
  13. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  14. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  15. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  16. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  17. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  18. Career Options after completion of 12th class?
21st July 2016, 09:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all career options are available after completion of masters in Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What all career options are available after completion of masters in Psychology? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the answer on this as I need to setup the right career in future.
After completion of masters in Psychology, you can do Ph.D course.

If you have completed Ph.D degree, then you will get a jobs in government college as a assistant professor.

Otherwise you can apply for the post of Assistant School Teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?