15th January 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Which is better between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?

I am 3rd year student doing btech in ece.will u PLZ tell me which is better for me or which is easier for me???i got 62% aggregate upto nw....the only thing is i want to get placed in good company with high salary.PLZ HELP ME

15th January 2011, 08:02 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is better between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?

Dear friend,

Both MBA and M.Tech are reputed degree. Now it depends on your interest, in which field you are interested.

The expenditure is almost equal for both the degrees. Now peacefully, think your self and take decision.

If you feel you are very good in managing the things then go for MBA. If you feel that you are very good in technical field then go for M.Tech.

Think carefully judge your strength and take decision.

All the best.
15th January 2011, 08:16 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

after B.Tech you should go for M.Tech as most of the b.tech student prefer to do. however you can also go for MBA but here in this case you will have to learn about business and you are a techniqual student so you will face some kind of problem in start .

B.Tech students are always suggested to go for M.Tech after B.Tech .but the choice is yours and if you are interested in business then go for MBA . always choose the field of your interest.
15th January 2011, 10:04 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 3rd year student doing btech in ece.will u PLZ tell me which is better for me or which is easier for me???i got 62% aggregate upto nw....the only thing is i want to get placed in good company with high salary.PLZ HELP ME
dear friend.

Both course are value able course.you pursing the b.tech than go for the
M.tech.this is correct option after b.tech.Mba also value able course.
but the choice is yours................
15th January 2011, 10:28 AM
rks_estate

Dear Friend,

Both MBA & M.Tech. courses are better courses for your career after B.tech.

Decide your self what to do after B.Tech.

After MBA or M.Tech. courses you can get a better job and handsome salary in any organisation.

According to my opinion you can do M.Tech. after B.Tech. because M.Tech is related to your graduation and MBA is totally different course, MBA is related to business.

Good Luck
15th January 2011, 11:15 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
I think M.tech will be better,because you are a technical student and you have a 62% of marks...
15th January 2011, 11:23 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Which is better between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?

Dear friend,
I think M.tech will be better,because you are a technical student and you have a 62% of marks...
15th January 2011, 11:48 AM
saswata06

If you want to get placed in a good company with high salary then go for MBA and after that you may go for M.Tech.

Best of luck!
15th January 2011, 11:49 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Both the post graduations are good enough.M.tech is a specialization course done after B.tech.It basically deals about a specific subject in your B.tech.If you want to settle down in core companies of ECE branch then its better that go for B.tech.Companies like Samsung,Panosonic hire ECE post graduates.You can even try out for the Government sector like BSNL(Junior Telecom Officer)

If you just need to settle with a good salary then MBA will be better compared to M.tech.MBA is all about business management.Its all about your interest to choose the stream which you want to persue.You can get jobs in bank sector after completing your MBA course.
15th January 2011, 12:20 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know its totally depend on your interest that what you choose between MBA and M.Tech. if you want to do M.Tech then it is related to your B.Tech.
but the MBA is not related to your B.Tech.
and the MBA and M.Tech are quite different courses to each other.
so it depend on your interest.
good luck...............
15th January 2011, 01:12 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Both are easy to be good placed.But first find your aptitude what you want to be.Then you can do accordingly.If you find more interest in technical/ engineering application knowledge then I suggest you to go with it otherwise if you feel bore then opted for next.As your number says you are just average,but I believe number is not all.So decide according to tour aptitude.
15th January 2011, 01:49 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend, both field are batter. You can do any one in which your interest is more.
MBA- it is the business management course in which you study about the business.
M.tech- it is the technology stream in which you study about technology and science.
Now depend on you that in which field your interest is more.
all the best.
15th January 2011, 01:52 PM
rahul_kumar066

MBA and M.TECH both are master degree and both are best but in better race i would go for MBA because MBA is a job oriented course and M.TECH is knowledge oriented course. One will decide where they want to move on.
15th January 2011, 02:17 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
any company which invites application for management post wnts that candidates have both knowledge -technical knowledge and managment skill so, better option is that you should do MBA after your B.tech programme.
15th January 2011, 03:03 PM
pankajpk.601

if u like business than mba is best but if u like technology than u can join m.tech
15th January 2011, 03:05 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Which is better between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?

Dear friend,

According to me you should opt for M Tech because scope of this course is more
in our country and you'll also be placed in a good company.

GOOD LUCK
15th January 2011, 04:14 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

According to me M.Tech is best as you will be a master of yor field.Both of them have very high demand.But finally choice is yours..
15th January 2011, 04:56 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Hi,

You should go for a job and then after 2-3 years go for MBA from a good institute. you can take part in the recruitment on campus and off-campus. Also upload your resume on internet on job sites like naukri.com and monsterjobs.com.

all the Best...
15th January 2011, 08:47 PM
Revathi.J

Thumbs up Re: Which is better between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?

M.B.A is suitable for anyone............
so,i request to do M.B.A.....
we can learn many thing by dng M.B.A.........
ALL THE VERY BEST..............
15th January 2011, 08:54 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which is better between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?

The decision to choose MBA or M.Tech is purely depends on ones own interest rather than anything else...

Code:
coming to the easiest for you??
see M.Tech is something more in deep of subjects and need a vast knowledge and research minded people..
and MBA need a business minded, management , innovative ideas are required in this field..

Code:
i want to get placed in good company with high salary??
Salary wise i thing MBA is best , we do have good salary in m.tech field but that need patience as it is more in research and knowledge rather than earning...
15th January 2011, 09:13 PM
payal1004

It basically depends upon ur area of interest. Both the fields hv a bright future but r vry distinct. UIf u want for the reseach then u can opt for M.tech and for the various production and marketting field u need to opt for Mba. so choice is urs
All the best
15th January 2011, 09:57 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

If you are not interesting further you should opt for MBA .....but if you like engineering then pursue MTECh...as such both are good.
15th January 2011, 11:19 PM
hunk7009
Junior Member+

well go for m.tech don't misguide your self as it is not your field...good luck!
15th January 2011, 11:25 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
in my opnion you should do mba because if you do mba then you get managments skills with your technical knowledge and higher companies like this type of candidates.
16th January 2011, 08:40 PM
Rajisha_raj

MBA is much better option for you its nice to have an MBA degree even my brother took it and he has nice present now so you should go for it
17th January 2011, 01:17 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
well Both the courses are very good in their respective field.But the thing is you are a B.Tech student..As Far As my suggestion is concern if you are having a leadership quality, excellent communication skills,Interpersonal skills,Motivational skills and you are ready to work in a highly pressurized environment then you should go with MBA.
you have done your B.Tech so why are you not trying in your hand in technical fields and broad your knowledge in M.Tech.This is best for you .

All the Best for Your Nice Future..
17th January 2011, 08:51 PM
yaswanth91

Quote:
hi friend this is a little confusion every b.tech student will get when he is in 3rd or 4th year.it totally depends on your own interest.
if you are interested in govt jobs then b.tech is enough to get a good salary.
even for a software job you need 60% aggregate and you will get 3lac per annum as pay scale.
if you want to do any research or if you are more interested in your b.tech subjects then m.tech is better.
above govt job or m.tech are really good and it takes a lot of time to get a leading and high position in your job.
but once you have a mba degree in your hand then you will get a very high position in a shorter time.
but the two years of studying mba is really a matter of hard work. but you will get a good life.
all the best

thank you
18th January 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year student doing b.tech in cse nd my aggrigate upto now is 70% will u plz tell me with whom i should go which is better and easier for me......i want to get a job with high salary
18th January 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year student in cse wl u plz sujjest me what i choose mba or mtech i am not interested in in programming i like maths the most among all subjcts and subjcts selated to digital like gigital electronics,microprocessor,web development relate to internet etc etc....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sujject me with whom i should go
31st January 2011, 07:06 PM
mychandru024

both are equally good... choose one in which you are interested.
4th February 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.tech from mechanical engineering in 2010 and now i am doing job, but not satisfy with this job as it is totally a chemical work and i am mechanical student. so, it is better to do job or do M.Tech . if i will do M.tech ,then what will i do in future to earn money after M.Tech.

plz.............................................. reply.
17th February 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Iam a second year Electronics and Comm engg student.I have an aggregate of 85% by this time.I have keen interest in studying technical field at the same time I
feel like to earn more money, what do you suggest whether to take mtech or mba? Plz reply me............

-Sahasra
13th April 2011, 03:16 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii if you interested, in technical field go with MTECH or else in management go for MBA, both have high reputation .
15th April 2011, 12:31 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which is better between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?

This answer can be given by yourself only. If you are good in front of stage than please opt for MBA, and if you are good at the back of stage opt for M.Tech. Both of these courses is highly demanded in the market.
People doing MBA is hired by private/public sector companies in Human recourse department, Production managers, IT managers and all the jobs in which any source of management require.
While the people doing M.Tech is hired by educational institutions as a lecturer or by private/public companies in research and development department.
So its your skill and interest which help you too choose the option among MBA and M.Tech.
15th April 2011, 11:49 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

Both these courses are good. If you want more technical knowledge then go for Mtech.
Else if you feels that i am better in administration than technical field then go for MBA

Decision is yours
22nd June 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

mtech in srm or mba in galgotia which i should prefer?
27th June 2011, 01:00 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

Both MBA & M.Tech. courses are better courses for your career after B.tech.

Decide your self what to do after B.Tech.

After MBA or M.Tech. courses you can get a better job and handsome salary in any organisation.

According to my opinion you can do M.Tech. after B.Tech. because M.Tech is related to your graduation and MBA is totally different course, MBA is related to business.

Thanks
8th August 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i m 4th year b.tech(mechanical engg.) student n want to pursue mba. is this better for me or not ? plz help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?