11th January 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course to do in USA? MBA or MS?

Hi,

My specilization is EEE back ground.I am intrsetad in doing MBA r MS in USA which course is the best and my percentage is 66.85 am i eligible for doing ms?if it so, which is the best coaching center for GRE?is it mandatory to take GRE&TOEFL.if it is how much score i would get to get admission a-grade university ?which is the best time to take the test

16th January 2015, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course to do in USA? MBA or MS?

It is best to pursue MS course in US after completion of B.Tech course from a recognised university. To be eligible to pursue MS course, you must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in US universities, it is mandatory that you need to appear in both GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination. To get admission in A-Grade university, you need to score more than 300 marks in GRE and more than 8 bands in IELTS examination.
16th January 2015, 09:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course to do in USA? MBA or MS?

I suggest you to do MS. That's because as a student from Engineering background, if you continue your higher education in the same EEE field, you can improve your career opportunities. To continue your further studies in Aboard, you have two complete two exams called GRE and TOEFL or IELTS. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission at universities. To get admission in good universities, you should score minimum 290 marks in GRE and 80 marks in TOEFL or 6.5 bands in IELTS. You should complete all these exams, before the completion of your final year of Engineering.

Best coaching centers for GRE:-
Following are the best coaching centers, which are offering GRE coaching throughout India.

1. Visu Academy
http://www.visuacademy.com/

2. Manhattan coaching academy
https://www.manhattanprep.com/gre/

3. Princeton Review
http://www.princetonreview.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?